*done* TD-8995 Requesting Deployment

Guest Muppet

Ken Seymour

TD-8995

Muppet

Redback Garrison

I think I have my bases covered,

My build thread can be seenHERE

I am aiming for black pauldron # 4 trooper. I still need 1 more pouch and some adjusting. Helmet hand painted except for the tube stripes.

Thanks Ken

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Looking good there Troop!.....now give me that MG15!

Smally. :td:

Thanks for the comments guys, hopefully not long and i will be deployed.

Oh you can have the MG15, i will send you my pp details ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ken,

As you might have read on the link provided by Noel, there is a new deployment process that will make it easier and faster for us to deploy troopers and limit waits and delays.

I will be reviewing your request in the next couple of days and based on what I have already seen, probably deploy you right away! :D

Just pls allow me this time to sort out some stuff and I will come back to you and post whatever is needed if anything at all... and then we are done!!!

Thx for your patience...

I can already say you have a GREAT TD!

Saludos

Juan

Ken,

As you might have read on the link provided by Noel, there is a new deployment process that will make it easier and faster for us to deploy troopers and limit waits and delays.

I will be reviewing your request in the next couple of days and based on what I have already seen, probably deploy you right away! :D

Just pls allow me this time to sort out some stuff and I will come back to you and post whatever is needed if anything at all... and then we are done!!!

Thx for your patience...

I can already say you have a GREAT TD!

Saludos

Juan

Thanks Juan

Ken,

Everything looks really good!

I only have 1 request, could you post a picture showing the green lenses on your bucket are green (with a backlight or something).

That would be the only thing missing for your deployment.

:D

*I posted something and realized it was wrong so I edited it*

Saludos.

Ken,

Everything looks really good!

I only have 1 request, could you post a picture showing the green lenses on your bucket are green (with a backlight or something).

That would be the only thing missing for your deployment.

:D

*I posted something and realized it was wrong so I edited it*

Saludos.

I used welders face shield,

will upload pic this afternoon

Sorry bro,

One more thing that has just been brought to my attention:

I think there is a weird trimming on your butt piece. The piece shuould not end in the "corner" shape you have, but in a diagonal.

So, if you trim it like this:

post-1761-012602600 1292443427_thumb.jpg

It would be way better.

Here is a reference:

post-1761-011290700 1292443408_thumb.jpg

Thx Bro.

Saludos.

Here is the pic of the helmet that i have, Posted ImagePosted Image

With the butt piece, i have dont no trimming there at all, that's how the AM came. Will that stop me getting deployed? i can and will trim it, but just in the last week, on Saturday, our street flooded, and so did the ground level of our house, the yesterday Wednesday , no only did my street and house get flooded again, but it hailed as well, and the power has only just been restored. And as i type, there has been another storm pass over. So i just wont get back onto the armour and new pics for the time being.

Thanks Ken

Hey Ken, as far as I know, the trimming of the corner of the butt piece is not a requirement for deployment but I reckon it will provide more comfort. Reduces the risk of the pointed end cutting into you as well. :)

Anyway sorry to hear about your house been flooded. Hope everything is well over there.