Working advice

ECOLI

Hi Guys,

Still kinda new to it all but learning alot.

I need to save some credits before I can get some AP armour so I thought I would work somewhat around it gathering other parts and pieces to those they call sandtroopers.

I am trying to make a pauldron using a black one from a 501st mbr. I may try to make a few orange ones if I can find the right vinyl. Also I am trying to find some good MP40 pouches- have a gun show in my area this weekend :rolleyes:. However, I need some extra guidance, Boots, seems like they are quite abundant any good sources or styles to recommend. I mean to actually find the exact style worn in the film seems difficult. Also, looking at neck seals and the black undersuit. Recommendations, I hear that black under armour works well.

Anything would help this aspiring Sandy

Well brother, you came to the right place.

Lots of stuff to read through. There is a link in here that will actually give you lots o options as far as the above mentioned are concerned. I'd post the link but I'm posting from my cell phone ;) if its not posted by the time I get home I'll post it for you.

Anyway, welcome to the sandy side of the empire. Good luck man :)

I'll echo what Rick said... welcome, and start reading! B)

It's always good to have new recruits.

Seems like we've been growing in leaps and bounds the past few months. Very exciting time for the MEPD!!! :duim:

And hey... now you're a part of it! :salute:

Guest TB-2945

hey...i saw you posted in GT too. i just picked up this neck seal last month. its very well made. i dropped it off with seamstress yesterday so she could sew it into my underarmour style shirt.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=7285

tkboots.com is where you want to go for boots.

walmart has some Starter brand winter style "underarmour" on sale for 12.00. i mean you can buy 4 sets for the same price you would pay for UA...just my opinion.