*done*TD-6465 Requesting Deployment

Obievon

Hey Bill looking good man!!!

couple of things you need to show close ups on though.

Shoulder straps and ab buttons....looks like 3 but hard too tell.

whats your plan for your shoulder pouch?

also, your pack looks great....Im assuming the seed trays are the ones from park seed. I know they run a little smaller than the normal trays so its a little bit harder to scale. you may want to try and find a smaller tool box so you can move the filter to the back of the pack as opposed to the side. It will give you a much better look. maybe you can make one the same way you did the radio.

Overall though...great job :)

Thanks for the response,

I'll get some pics of the buttons and straps soon. As for the shoulder pouch goes. I was going for the Sergent Cantina with pack #5. I thought it was changed to no shoulder pouch. If I need to add it I can, I have one just didn't put it on because of the recent change to that version not having one.

And as the pack goes do you think I need to make those changes or will I still meet the requirements. If so I will change things just might take a little time to rebuild the whole pack.

Thanks again and I'll get those pictures in soon.

Cool...i believe it still meets the requirements but I'll let Zac chime in on that aspect. The moving of the filter and changing the box shouldn't require a complete rebuild....maybe an hour or so. Anyway, it's all in how far you want to take your armor/accuracy.

Great job man! :duim:

I doubt you'll need to do anything on the pack for deployment — I do, however, defer to Zac on that one. (Imperial checks and balances don't cha know)

Again, really good job man!

Hey Bill, your armour looks good enough! As for the pack, the current air filter position shouldn't stop you from deployment but as Rick pointed out, it's just a suggestion to make it more movie accurate. Shouldn't be a big issue, just get a smaller tool box and move the filter to the right and you are all good.

There should be 3 stripes (instead of the current 2) on the stacker portion of the syphon as well but once again, just a mirror suggestion and won't stop you from deployment.

Cheers brother. B)

Just checking in, I do plan on updating my gear to everyone's suggestions. I will try to get to them as soon as I can. I need to finish out this work week and then I hope to have some time.

Looking forward to being a part of the Gang!

Cheers to everyone on the MEPD! Thanks for helping this Trooper get up to snuff. :salute:

Armor looks killer Bill. Great job on the weathering.

The pack does look a bit off with the filter mounted to the side, but like Rick and the others have already pointed out, it's really all about how far you want to go with it. The pack looks great no matter what you decide to do.

Good luck and will be watching to see that "Deployed" tag posted soon!

I understand, I do plan on making my pack more movie accurate. I've had a run of bad luck with my health (tis the season) So as soon as I get back up to snuff, I'll get on moving the filter and just generally cleaning up everything.

The main thing was to get 501st approved and then move forward with that. I got that part taken care of, now I can Troop him offically.

Hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep!

Thx boss!!

Bill,

I will be reviewing all pending deployment requests during these next few days.

My goal is to sort out any request that is ready but not done yet before xmas.

I have been watching this thread along as it has gone, but still would like to ask you for a couple of days (hopefully less than that), to go back and review it and post any comments or go ahead with the deployment if that were the case.

Either way, feel free to post any comments or upgrades... if I you have any question, feel free to PM me.

Saludos.

Juan