TK Boots Fit

If you're a half size, go up one. Eg: 9.5 shoe, get a size 10TK boot.

I find that TK boots are narrow fit, but have a slightly longer toe. I'm an 8.5, and I bought a an 8 and 9 to be safe. They both fit. I use the size 8 for my TK, and I put some think insoles in the 9 for my TD. Works great!

I wear a 9.5 and I bought a 10. They fit fine, I was able to put my nice insoles in them and it helped a lot for those long standing time. (I've worn them for about 4 hrs. and no fatigue) I do need to break them in just a little more for the walking parts.

I wear a 9.5 and I bought a 10. They fit fine, I was able to put my nice insoles in them and it helped a lot for those long standing time. (I've worn them for about 4 hrs. and no fatigue) I do need to break them in just a little more for the walking parts.

Hey Obievon, do you troop with the St Louis crew?

Yes I do, and around Jefferson City too. :)

Cool! Since I'm half-way between St Louis and Springfield I don't know which group I'll join (assuming I ever get finished armor).

You guys TOTALLY need to come to Springfield sometime when I'm "back" (it's my home town) with armor in tow and we'll paint the town dirty! B)

You guys TOTALLY need to come to Springfield sometime when I'm "back" (it's my home town) with armor in tow and we'll paint the town dirty! B)

That would be great. You let me know well in advance and I'll see what I can do. :duim:

Oh and to stay on topic............TK boots ROCK! :D

TKboots do rock!!! i found them to fit me pretty true to size. I bout the size I normally wear and was still able to add my insoles. better to go up in size if you are in the middle though....theres nothing more painful than trooping a 5 mile parade in shoes that are too small and armor that pinches the legpits :)

• 2 weeks later...

I wear about a 12.5 so I went with a 13, there are a bit big but they have no cushioning in them so by the time I added a foot pad and arch support it is PERFECT, very happy with mine. He had them listed on ebay for 35 bucks, not sure if that is the same as the website or not?