New look deployment pics

oo-tee-dee!

Hi all

Sorry I've been a bit of a stranger of late, I've had a horrendous year of stress and hassle trying to sell my house and by another one. FINALLY everything has worked out though and I'm settling into my new abode. I also had another trip to the BURNING MAN FESTIVAL in Nevada, which was also Most Epic. Would LOVE to do a Sandy photoshoot there but I'd last 5 minutes in my armour in that heat!

I recall during the bad months of stress an email asking us to submit photos for the new MEPD deployment page or something - I can't find the email now. Can someone fill me in, am I too late? Can one of my "taken in the back garden" photos be used? I'm loving the new look to this forum, it's awesome :D

Posted Image

Cheers folks............

Welcome back! :duim:

Glad all worked out with your house and such, and here's hoping this year is a bunch-o better-est!!

Icon fixed... and yes, if you'd like a printable size of the deployment pic, email me a large version. td8541@imperial-web.com B)

• 5 weeks later...