T-21 blaster in action!

Hey guys, I’ve gotten a few questions about the T-21 build, so I thought a video might be a good way to describe some of the features.

Here’s the build thread

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6618&st=0

I also just did a cool electronics upgrade to the T-21. I thought you might like it!

Video

WOW!!!!! THAT IS SO SWEET!!! HOPE THE 2 I'M BUILDING TURN OUT AS COOL AS YOURS! B)B)B)B)

thanx for the excellent templates buddy!,mine will be quite heavy,but then,that seperates the men(td's) from the boys (tk's) !! lol! :P

WWWwwoooowwwWWW Terry i think you my new super hero :peace:

You have not been on the MEPD that long, but have made some of the best topic of assembling Sandy trooper gear all ready.

Love your style, keep up the good work bro :salute:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

This is probably the best T-21 blaster build I've seen. Love the addition of lights and sound.. those hyperdyne cards ROCK!

I have an older cushman Lewis that I use for my T-21 but I can see a new addition in the future! Nice build and excellent craftsmanship!

Yeah you did a great job on that. Thinking I may use this to build one myself, my T21 is not going to be in this world too much longer, at the rate it's going lol.

Yeah I hear ya. You've seen mine Sean.. Mine is on it's last leg as well.