Undersuit Questions

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes.

I was able to purchase an Under Amour compression pants for half off this weekend. I'm planning on getting an UA shirt, but wonder if it should be a crew collar or just plain.

Also what kind of socks should I be wearing? I plan on getting TK boots but haven't gotten that far yet.

to be screen accurate you would need knee high tube socks with red stripes

Haha. :D

Yeah, whatever socks you want is fine.

And the suggestions on the collar are right too. My neck seal is sewn on / part of my shirt... so I never know what's happening with other guys UA. B)

• 2 months later...

I realize this is a few months old but wanted to add that I found a great deal on black STARTER compression pants and shirts at Walmart, 10 dollars each, hard to beat that price. The starter emblem on the pants is on the left side just above the thigh piece and below the lower plate, so it shows up between the armor. The good news is that it is very easy to remove.

I love my underarmor clothes but considering how the velcro and other various pieces of plastic are rubbing and grabbing at the undersuit I don't think I want to invest in that brand name on this

Guest TB-2945

I realize this is a few months old but wanted to add that I found a great deal on black STARTER compression pants and shirts at Walmart, 10 dollars each, hard to beat that price. The starter emblem on the pants is on the left side just above the thigh piece and below the lower plate, show it shows up between the armor. The good news is that it is very easy to remove.

I love my underarmor clothes but considering how the velcro and other various pieces of plastic are rubbing and grabbing at the undersuit I don't think I want to invest in that brand name on this

i did the same thing. for that price i bought 2 sets... good ole wally world :)

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking through the attic, and found a pic of me from the 70's with those socks on!

Unfortunately, I also had those...Shorts... on! You know the ones...navy blue with the white piping.

Yeah...that's right. I was awesome.