new to a TD but not to trooping

tb7043

hi guys i'm josh from the dune sea garrison jundland waste squad out in the desert sands of Arizona. first i love dirty armor... shinny is not my cup o' tea, my scout is dirty as ****. it's not totally cannon but if i repainted the armor it'd be lancer. anyway i've been trooping for like 3 years... ton's of fun and made some good friends. i just wanted to say hi and i have all the accessories of the TD but no armor... i have the helmet, neckseal, body suit, pauldron, gloves, backpack, dlt-19, and dirty boots and mp40 pouches. now i just need the armor. anyway hi guys... and that's my story.

yeah i'm trying to get it together, i was thinking about ATA armor anybody know if the stuff is good? my buddy has a set ready to sell me but he's in disneyland so i'm kinda in limbo... and thanks guys for the welcomes...

p.s. what's the deal... when i was getting my scout together there were tons of TK/TD kits now everything is back listed or no one is selling anything? is it because of halloween?

i got my armor!!! it's only an fx kit but i do have an MR hemlet from a friend... can't wait to build it... i'm starting by modding my ab plate.

There are plenty of guys who look totally fab in "only" an FX kit. B)

Congrats man!!

thanks guys. i've been getting a lot of help from several sites... i have realized the ab plate and back plate is trick to get together.. scouts never have to worry about this stuff. ugh. anyway i'll post some up probably this weekend... if you guys know any good link to detailed armor build please let me know. thanks!

ok guys just wanted to throw this out there... my armor is built, painted up (dirtied up). ready to rock and roll this Halloween, i willposts pics of the weekend when i finally wear it all complete. the tutorials on her and whitearmor.net were amazing, coming from tucson where there are 2 tk's and no td (a bunch of clones though) it was hard to find someone to help me assemble it especially ab to back. anyway it's done and i think looks awesome. I just want to thank you guys for the welcome and all the help and avenues to persue.

• 3 weeks later...