ANOTHER origional screen-used mold??

tk0580

*insert exasperated sigh* Ok, so over the last 4 years, all these "Original Screen-used molds" helmets have popped up. Here is another one! Check out e-bay at item number: 8729940156 Some company in Germany appearently.

whats the deal? Might there be any truth to this, or is it a recast off of someone from here?

-Jason the confused

i know the helmet from movie-fx, i´ve seen them while i got me armor.

i cannot say if it is a recast of any of the well known most screenaccurate helmets like TE or GF...

i think it is a lot more accurate than the standart fx helmet, but it cannot reach the TE helmet or the GF or maybe the recast of them like authenticprops or other...

maybe i find some more pictures of this helmet so the experts can say more...

DONT SUPPORT RECASTERS!

I dont support recasters either, that is why I was asking here to see if anyone knew if this was authentic or just a good new mold they are trying to pass as authentic. If you could drum up more info, I would really appreciate that.

As it is, Im saving up for a suit from a certain someone here, its gonna take me a while, but well worth it. My biggest concern with all these new "origional screen used molds" is that they tend to be recasts of said awesome Expert thats here!

Thanks!

-Jason

i think it is a lot more accurate than the standart fx helmet, but it cannot reach the TE helmet or the GF or maybe the recast of them like authenticprops or other...

Am I wrong in saying this publicly? But I was under the impression that authenticprops wasn't recasting GFs helmets... maybe I shouldn't say more in an open forum...

And: aren't the Movie-FX armor based on the RotJ armor?

I dont think Authentic Props helmet is anything like a GF,but the armour is close.

I've talked to MFX several times through emails and he claims to have bought an ANH suit in the late 90's.He showed me pics but it was an ROTJ recast.Now I haven't compared them to TE's ROTJ armour,as I don't have any good pics of it and I don't know where he could have got it from?He wouldn't say either!

All the movie sized helmets are recasts that are available IMO.And there is no such thing as 'cast from original' ANH armour.

What gets me too about ebay sellers is this 'cast from original ANH helmet' when it's BS.There's only one person that can honestly say that AFAIK,the rest are a recast of a recast and each time they are copied they slip further away from the original too.

End of rant.

-Paul.