Under Armour or Wetsuit

But it would be great if at the middle of a troop you decide to go scuba diving in full armor!

;)

Actually, my very very first shirt was a surf shirt. One of those very thin "wet suits". I just used it inside out to hide the designs.

Not bad at all.

Saludos.

Be careful with the wet suit. It is made to help you regulate your core body temperature during extended time in water that is colder than you are, or in other words, prevent hypothermia. You could easily overheat in a real wet suit out of water and quite possibly end up in the hospital....or worse.

Under armor for me. I use the Coldgear in the winter.

I picked up a 3mm/2mm wet suit recently to wear under my Spidey suits and TD in the winter. We have a member in my garrison who wears a Zam Wesell and it's a full neoprene suit. I've marched next to her during summer parades and she never complained of over heating. :blink:

If it doesn't work I'll take up scuba diving. :lol:

I picked up a 3mm/2mm wet suit recently to wear under my Spidey suits and TD in the winter. We have a member in my garrison who wears a Zam Wesell and it's a full neoprene suit. I've marched next to her during summer parades and she never complained of over heating. :blink:

If it doesn't work I'll take up scuba diving. :lol:

With you armor on???? lol

• 1 month later...

I've never tried a wetsuit. I've only ever used the sports skins we get from K-Mart ( cheap version of Under Armour) , and I've trooped down to about -5 C ( mid 20ish F ) without being too cold, and up to mid 40's C ( 110ish F)

I've worn both 3mm and 2mm wet suits for shows before and I would be careful about it just because you can overheat in them without really realizing it. Add to that the armor and you might be pushing it. I guess if you did shorter troops it wouldn't be too big of a deal. I would be more worried about the longer ones.

You could always just move some place warmer. The temperature dropped here last week all the way down to 68! B)