My Submission to 501st

Mightytank

Ok so i got my buddy to take some pics for my 501st submission.. do you think these will work? i know they are supposed to be unedited... but he just cropped out the door frame.

also have 2 options... w/ or w/o the black frame.

Posted Image

vs.

Posted Image

thoughts?

Look good to me.

I'd do without the frame. The LMO — and probably your GML — want clean pictures without any frills at all. The background and lighting are great. So don't add a frame.

You have the full body pictures showing front, both sides and back too... right? B)

Look good to me.

I'd do without the frame. The LMO — and probably your GML — want clean pictures without any frills at all. The background and lighting are great. So don't add a frame.

You have the full body pictures showing front, both sides and back too... right? B)

i have all of these w/ and w/o the frame. and i will send the one's w/o it, thx Nol =) :duim:

Looks awesome Clint. Ya I'd say without the frame as well. They should have no problem getting your approval done

Yea i submitted my pics last night without the frame. I'll let y'all know when i get my TD # =). Then its off for some minor changes for MEPD deployment.