If you became EXTREMELY RICH, what would you do first?

RogueTrooper

NO, I have not won the lottery or inherited any money :(

Right now, I am at the office with my nose to the grid stone, work,work,work....

But for a moment I was day dreaming.. What if I became a ZILLIONAIRE, what would I do with the lute :huh:

OK, ( in my head) I am one of the richest people on the planet... Now, What would be the first things I would do with it :unsure:

First thing that comes to my mind is donate to good causes to help find a cure for diseases such as cancer, aids, junvenile diabetes, autism, birth defects, etc. Als donate to organizationssuch as: Make a Wish Foundation, The Petty Junction Gang, Ronald Mcdonald House,The Shriners, etc, find people that trully need help and help them, etc....

Now, after you have donated to good causes, all the good deeds have been fulfilled...

What would you do? You are still EXTREMELY RICH. Your zillions are making you millions of dollars in interest every day.

Now, What would you do for yourself?

Be a kid, and indulge youself....

Or what inner dream do you have and what would you do to fulfill it if you had an endless amount of money?

These are some of my fantasies:

Contact George Lucas and buy the total rights to the Star Wars Franchise. Once I have obtained that, I would re-make the prequels, the way I envisioned them and then continue with some sequels 7, 8 and 9 and maybe even past that.

If George wouldn't sell the franchise to me then I would spend the money to build a time machine and go back to before he even got pen to paperand start the Star Wars Galaxy myself. We wouldn't have just 6 episodes, but about 20 by now. Can you imagine all the trooping that would need to be done?

I would also start my own Star Wars Theme Park entitled Stars Wars Galaxy, where everyday is a galaxy far, far away... (Hey if Mickey can have it why can't Darth?)

In the theme park you would have rides like The Millenium Falcon Ride Through Light Speed. This ride is the fastest roller coaster ever made. You would have all of the different terrains like Tatooine, Dagobah,Hoth and Endor where you can walk in and believe that you have been transported there. There would be landspeeder bumper cars,and the Tie Fighter Tilt A Swings. There will 4-D ride with the simulation of going trough the trench run, the asteroid field, etc. There would also be space battle rides where groups would either be in Tie Fighter or X-Wing simulators and they sould be communicating to there squadrons mates like you can in online gaming. Also there would be theme foods like blu Bantha milk,Hoth Ice cones,fried Mynock (it taste just like chicken). There will mock battles throughout the park. There will be an area where fans can dress up as their favorite character and be blue screened (super imposed) into some of the classic scenes from the Star Wars Saga. It will be video taped and made into a disc for you to take home and enjoy.

There would be a permanent museum, with all the original props, with videos talking about them for all to see and enjoy.

I could keep going on and on, but I am at work and have got to put my nose back to the grind stone. I will say one more thing, I would have free authentic costumes made by the original prop makers, for anyone in the 501st.

Hey I gotta quit day dreaming and get back to work, but before I do that, again I ask this question; if you were extremely rich what would be your indulgence?

You pretty much covered it man. :lol: haha

Here's my priority list...

• Church
  • Family
  • Friends (meaning buy you all whatever armor you want)
  • Travel (that's mine) Plus I'd include myself in the armor thing too.
Other than that I'd try really hard to live just like I do now.

Tuna and Bisquick would taste just as good I have no doubt. :P

I dream about that a lot. HEHEHE...

I would give a LOT of money to save the Polar Bears and the whales.

And every other animal endangered.

Give money to feed starving ppl, specially kids. And many charities and social causes in my country and the rest of the world.

Then... Probably buy a house with a big garden, a patio, a big balcony and a terrace. And of course a nice workshop and a Mans Cave!!

Probably get a new jeep. ;)

Set up a bank account for my future son/daughter with just enough money to help him/her take off with his life (college, a nice apartment or house, etc) and maybe as a safety net in case it is needed, but not giving him all the money cause that would not help him/her to be a good person. And do the same if I ever had another kid.

Buy a house and a car for my brother and pay all of my parents debts.

Probably try to help all my relatives and friends with money issues, but not just giving money away to ppl cause that is not the solution to anything.

Then... I would build a backpackers hostel and a backpackers bar chain in Mexico where backpackers could stay, eat and drink for free as long as they are willing to share their traveling experiences and knowledge with other backpackers.

And then travel the world. Every country, visit friends... see wild animals in their environments. Eat different food, learn languages... experience new things! And NOT traveling to outer space cause Im afraid of floating away from the mother ship.

And build armors!!!!!!!

And get armors for everyone in the Legion.

Maybe, try and buy an original screen used helmet.

And play paint ball every once in a while.

And since there would be still much money letf, I would put a lot into a fund to keep doing good deeds and the rest to other respected charties.

WOW... lots of plans for the money I dont have...

LOL

Saludos

PS. Almost forgot, would put money into all the Tunisian locations of ANH to conserve them... and invite everyone in the MEPD there for free.

Wow....this is a tough one.

With money like that, it would basically never be completely spent. The first thing I would do would be to buy a big house on the beach and set up a safety net for my family so they would never do without. I love the water :)

Secondly I would buy a cruise ship. The cruise ship would be all STAR WARS all the time and free to all legion members....all the crew uniforms would match those of the imperial fleet. There would be a huge movie theater that showcased the movies on the first night of departure. Then the rest of the time of the journey would showcase behind the scenes footage and stuff like that. The cruise ship would also have an "armor/costume" building school attached to it....people could bring their armor and work with the top builders from around the world who would be on the ships payroll. Complete with Screen used props as ref material.

Next, i would travel both locally and abroad to see my brother and sisters of the world. visiting places in need of financial rescue and helping where i could. Churches, schools, non-profits, etc....etc... I would probably have my sons spin a big globe to decide where our next adventure would be.

After those things were done I would invest in some start up tech and pharmaceutical companies to help insure our global future.

In addition, I would set up a college fund for active members of the legion that would provide full reimbursement for college tuition providing they were actively involved in their garrison, maintained a 3.0 GPA or better and trooped 6 times within the year.

other than that maybe buy the New York Yankees franchise :) lol

• 1 month later...

I'd buy a 5 bedroomed house deep in the country with a huge outbuilding big enough to house a car collection. Which would include:

Hennessey Venom GT

Posted Image

67 Shelby GT500

My Morris Minor pickup truck & my Lotus Elise

34 Ford 3 window coupe hot rodded

32 Ford replica American Graffiti "p!ss yella" coupe

Aston Martin Vantage

Series 1 Lotus Elise Supercharged

And that'd be just for starters ;)

I'd develop my little business fuzzbutt.co.uk into a worldwide brand then I'd travel as much as I could and contribute heavily to ocean and marine life charities and organisations, while diving as much as I could and seeing the beautiful oceans before we strangle them to death with our pollution. I'd also drive the best race circuits the world has to offer, and visit Maranello in person with a suitcase of cash and choose a Ferarri.

Goes without saying I'd also buy various close friends houses/pay off their mortgages/help out close family/cousins etc. I'd track down my dad's old Lotus 7 he had before he was married and buy it back for him.

And yes I agree I'd have the prequels remade, and I'd not let Haydn Christiansen near them!

Finally I would have Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton disposed off quickly and with mminimum fuss. ;) And Bill O'Reilly/Glenn Beck.