Question for joining the 501st

Pappy

Hi guys

I want to apply but theres many buts :P

I know i've asked this questions before,but i cant find the thread,and so i can address the questions more easily

1 I don't have a backpack yet,and my blaster is far from finish,can i still apply to be sandtrooper? Or i'll be directed to something else? :mellow:

2 I'm still alone in my country that trying to apply,how can i fill the form when there are no 501st in my country,can i assign or anything with other garrison/outpost?

3 No website

4 No artwork for an outpost logo yet

5 I knew i'm missing something,but cant figure out what it is,so for the meanwhile this is it

Here's a few photos i snapped today for applying,there are more,but this is the only i can think of for the time being that is necessary,let me know if i'm missing something.

Sorry for seeing the ugly grunt behind the mask :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

umm...yea...its car wax remains on the side elastics :mellow:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

wannabelikemike shot :P i had to do it,cant get of from my mind when i first saw that shot. and after see this,i just realize how close am i to the tip of doom (look at my left foot barely misses the step :lol: )

Posted Image

Thanks for any help guys

well your suit looks great!!!!

before you can apply for MEPD deployment you have to be approved by the 501st first, so send your pics to the Legion Membership Officer LMO Thomas Spanos LMO LINK, once approved you can apply for MEPD deployment.

plus you can also contact a garrison that is geographically close to you as they may allow you to join them as well501st Unit List

get a bunch of your friends to buy armor and develop a squad :)

I'm working on that since first time i ordered my armor :D

only one that i know of had a stormtrooper armor,and the other had biker scout had a TE but just for display,there are more i think :)

1 I don't have a backpack yet,and my blaster is far from finish,can i still apply to be sandtrooper? Or i'll be directed to something else? :mellow:

Yes to both... The pack is an accessory according to the CRL (http://www.mepd.net/crl/) and even though the T-21 is not finished to MEPD standards, *** would (or should) still be acceptable...

Bro, you are in Indonesia?

I would recommend starting an 501st Outpost there in your country. 1 Member is all it takes and that's you. :)

First you need to get your armour 501st approved, which shouldn't be hard as your armour is pretty **** good enough! Get in touch with our Legion Membership Officer Thomas Spanos for this portion.

Then you can contact our Legion CO Albin Johnson regarding forming a new unit.

http://501st.com/members/LegionOfficers.php

Good luck and hope to see another new unit in Aisa! B)

Bro, you are in Indonesia?

I would recommend starting an 501st Outpost there in your country. 1 Member is all it takes and that's you. :)

First you need to get your armour 501st approved, which shouldn't be hard as your armour is pretty **** good enough! Get in touch with our Legion Membership Officer Thomas Spanos for this portion.

Then you can contact our Legion CO Albin Johnson regarding forming a new unit.

http://501st.com/members/LegionOfficers.php

Good luck and hope to see another new unit in Aisa! B)

Hi Gordon,yes i am,i already sent an email to LMO waiting for reply,and thank you for your kind words on the armor :blush: glad you like it.

There will be 2 more ready to join,hopefully. and 5 or more if the TE2 interest thread i made at the local forum is succeeded.

I think forming an outpost is still quite a long way for me,i rad that we still need our own website and a logo,but SW fans here is 're-grouping' hope it will be sooner than i expected :duim:

Hey man... I just friended you on facebook too! B)

Yeah, you shouldn't have any problem getting into the 501st... even without a Garrison "near by."

There are lots of guys out on their own.

Your armor looks great too!

Don't worry about a website bro, Wordpress will do. B)

It's not easy starting an Outpost yes but everything starts with taking that first step. :P

At the beginning stages, the Legion command team will assign their own staff to help you along, like act as Membership officer to approve costumes etc.

As for logo, you don't need a very complicated one, a simple one like the Imperial logo with the words 501st Legion Indonesia Outpost, in the colors of your flag with some simple elements of your country will do. Just some ideas.

When the unit grows big enough, you can always redesign the logo as I'm sure there will be someone who's good in graphic in the unit.

Hey man... I just friended you on facebook too! B)

Yeah, you shouldn't have any problem getting into the 501st... even without a Garrison "near by."

There are lots of guys out on their own.

Your armor looks great too!

Already accepted sir! :lol: Thanks a lot for you thoughts on the armor! :D

Don't worry about a website bro, Wordpress will do. B)

It's not easy starting an Outpost yes but everything starts with taking that first step. :P

At the beginning stages, the Legion command team will assign their own staff to help you along, like act as Membership officer to approve costumes etc.

As for logo, you don't need a very complicated one, a simple one like the Imperial logo with the words 501st Legion Indonesia Outpost, in the colors of your flag with some simple elements of your country will do. Just some ideas.

When the unit grows big enough, you can always redesign the logo as I'm sure there will be someone who's good in graphic in the unit.

heheh yeah :P

thanks for the idea Gordon!

Ow,Thomas just replied,and he said there is a GML assigned specially to address unrepresented regions,never knew that before,will go to the designated route! B)

Good luck Erik. Keep us posted! Armor is looking good. If you need a pack, check out the thread on the modular pack I just made for a guy in France.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=7078

Could do something similiar for ya! Or contact Dirty Boy or Crashmann for a kit you can build yourself.