new source for leather 4 pocket shoulder pouch!

did you speak about the Art A pouch or the japanese pouch?

if you need another good pictures of the Art A (behind, left and right side, etc...) let me know, it will be really cool if i can help another bro's to have this beautiful replica as same as possible.

here another pictures of the japanese pouch, it is only what i have, if someone have better pictures it will be nice.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

these are the only pics i have of this as well.....someday it will come to us :)

This is a fine pouch for sure.

Not my style, but it is a very cool replica!

And Jerome, having Art's pouch is for sure something to be proud of.

I do have one question. And I have had it for some time now...

I know the relevance of that pouch being part of Arts Davin Felth and all, and being used to model the slideshow figure... but, is that kind of pouch actually seen on screen?

I dont remember and cant find any reference pict that can show without a doubt that that kind of pouch was used.

Any light on this subject?

I have not studied much the Look sir Droids trooper, so maybe I just missed something completely.

Don't mean to dis your Pouch Woody, it is a mazing and a great addition to any collection. I'm just curious.

:)

Saludos.

This is a fine pouch for sure.

Not my style, but it is a very cool replica!

And Jerome, having Art's pouch is for sure something to be proud of.

I do have one question. And I have had it for some time now...

I know the relevance of that pouch being part of Arts Davin Felth and all, and being used to model the slideshow figure... but, is that kind of pouch actually seen on screen?

I dont remember and cant find any reference pict that can show without a doubt that that kind of pouch was used.

Any light on this subject?

I have not studied much the Look sir Droids trooper, so maybe I just missed something completely.

Don't mean to dis your Pouch Woody, it is a mazing and a great addition to any collection. I'm just curious.

:)

Saludos.

i don't know the history origin of these ammo pouch, seems to the same type as the stolla wien.

it don't appear on the movie, never see it, just a beautifull pouch but not accurate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...