Sandtrooper Pouch comparison

Hi, I've recently decided to dirty up and go sandy and I'm being driven insane researching the pouches that i can wear and where I I should put them. I seem to remember someone had most of the pouches and had done a break-down of what each sandtrooper has on them. Can anyone help? :rolleyes:

Hi, I've recently decided to dirty up and go sandy and I'm being driven insane researching the pouches that i can wear and where I I should put them. I seem to remember someone had most of the pouches and had done a break-down of what each sandtrooper has on them. Can anyone help? :rolleyes:

Ello bloke, fancy seeing you here... I've decided to forgo the visibility and ability to sit down and crack on with my TD and let my TB have a little rest!

You're probably looking for this thread?

Yeah, that's the thread, but unfortunately the pics are gone now.

You can also look on looksirdroids.com They have some break-downs.

Or, just ask.

If you know what pack, or pauldron, or general attitude toward embargo and Jawa trade federations your ideal trooper has, we can fill in the rest and tell you what pouches you should get to be accurate. B)

Ello bloke, fancy seeing you here... I've decided to forgo the visibility and ability to sit down and crack on with my TD and let my TB have a little rest!

Good to see you on here fella. Just wondering how you are going to cope with transport as I don't think the kit for a TD will fit on your bike either. :D

Thanks for the responses guys, I'll give you a run-down of what I think I want and if you can tell me what I need that would be great. Shame looksirdroids is down as I was only on it a few days ago :(

Ok, I currently have a DLT-19 and I'm working on a T-21, so I want a big gun.

I have an orange pauldron as that's my favourite and for me most iconic look.

I have already have a set of these;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120581075090&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

So what do I need to make these accurate and what other kit do I need? (I'm already looking at backpack options). Cheers in advance. :D

those look like pretty good pouches....once you modify they would be perfect. let me know what pack you decide to do....i might be able to help you out :)

What do I need to do to modify them?