Last Tour To Endor

Zon

Sorry, one time deal. Three shows Sarurday the 14th for the event. If the people at corporate like it enough it could open the door for some kind of star wars live action stunt show in the future (fingers crossed).

I'm sure there will be cameras in the crowd and the footage will eventually find it's way to YouTube. Outside

of that your guess is as good as mine in regards to what Disney might release. I wouldn't bet on getting any footage or pics before the actual show though. They're keeping a lot of the specifics of this show under wraps because they don't want to ruin the suprise. The only reason I posted that video is because our producer said it was okay.

You better go Lou, and bring the camcorder! I want to see! :lol:

We wanted too,but its $75 a ticket,and we are going to be close on cash ..we seriously are JUST pulling off going to florida and CV in the first place...but i refused to miss this! I just wanted to go to ONE celebration in my life! LOL But we'll see if we can swing it somehow.