New Fuel To the SE TD Fire

Most of you know how I feel about the SE Sandys,but like them or not its only fair to share all Sandtrooper news with everyone.

For the up and coming Retro package series of action figures, which will be using the old Kenner brand. Hasbro will be issuing new action figures including a SE TD.

As you can see this seems to be an all new sculpt that includes drop boxes and TK snipper plate.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I might be wrong, but it ooks like the same ol sculpts they've mislabeled and packaged as sandies for a while now... ??

Still no good.

Does ANYONE do research anymore? I mean you're releasing a toy with a major, and loyal, fanbase... seems like you'd want to get it kinda rightat least.

I might be wrong, but it ooks like the same ol sculpts they've mislabeled and packaged as sandies for a while now... ??

Still no good.

Does ANYONE do research anymore? I mean you're releasing a toy with a major, and loyal, fanbase... seems like you'd want to get it kinda rightat least.

I don't think it has anything to do with research, more like you can create 2 characters (TK and TD) from the same mold... Other than a few (and really we are) most people wouldn't know...

So I guess that at the end of the day this is the same incorrect sandtrooper in the SE packaging which ironictly looks more like the figure then the previous sandtroooper figures.

But what about this figure that my wife saw at comic con today?

oh wait thats just me

Posted Image