tk9122's new non screen accurate field pack

TK9122

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris...

I think it is starting to look quiet good.

It looks really good for a scratch build.

Way to go.

If you added Gordon's syphon it would make it look even better.

I think it would perfectly fine for C5.

Any picts wearing the pack?

Saludos

Hey Chris, just remember to make sure your pack is strong and sturdy. I reckon it will be super crowded at CV and lots of people bumping into you so to avoid parts dropping off, reinforce it with more glue, screws or zip ties.

Lastly enjoy yourself. I'm sure you will be inspired after your trip and making more upgrades to your pack.

Cheers!

Yep!

Looking really good bro!

Good job.

Size and proportions looks well too. It is just that with scratch builds sometimes it is important to see it next or on the owner. To compare size and all. It looks good :D

I do see a little bit more blue than usual on the lower section.

I know one reason is casue you are still missing part of the syphon. But dont worry about that. Whenever you add it, it will fit and look great.

The other thing you might want to add, is the black bottom on the bee stinger. There is supposed to be a section painted black on the bottom of the stinger. Nothing that some paint and 15 minutes wont fix.

The top section looks really good already.

Cool filter and tupperware.

The canteen looks fine too.

I see no problem there!

Good job!

I agree with Gordon. You will see plenty of other costumes at CV and I bet you will be inspired to upgrade your own stuff. If possible, check with other TDs and hopefully some MEPDs for advice and inspiration. And yes, be careful with your pack and moving around in crowded places. But I was there on CIV and most ppl are really considerate to costumers, specially to 501st troopers. So Im guessing you wont have a problem at all.

Congrats on a great build!

Saludos.

hey there has been no recent response on my old thread i have been constantly modifying my pack so here it is finished for C5 tell me what you think i think it looks good

Its hard to tell from the pics because it is so dark. If your looking for something to kick around in at C5 , it will do the job. When you have more time and if you are looking for "deployment" it will need to be modified. keep us posted....just keep it in the same thread ;)

Ok chris... Much better pic. Something that would make a huge difference in your pack would be to upgrade your base. What there seems to be not holding it's shape. An easy fix for that would be 4 cake pan in the proper size.