be sandtrooper already at breakfast

kenthork

i found it on a french proders star wars site.

speak about celebration 5.

the text say this :

"You will recall sets of medallions, available at collectibles panels at various celebrations throughout the world.

This year no medallions, Gus Lopez and his team of collectors we have their collectibles: cereal boxes, produces excellent collectible United States. Participants who attend the panel will receive a box of cereal, the colors of a Star Wars character highlighting the topic of each corresponding panel.

So there will be 16 boxes of cereal and randomly distributed for free. In any case it is a rather unusual collection"

i found it on a french proders star wars site.

speak about celebration 5.

the text say this :

"You will recall sets of medallions, available at collectibles panels at various celebrations throughout the world.

This year no medallions, Gus Lopez and his team of collectors we have their collectibles: cereal boxes, produces excellent collectible United States. Participants who attend the panel will receive a box of cereal, the colors of a Star Wars character highlighting the topic of each corresponding panel.

So there will be 16 boxes of cereal and randomly distributed for free. In any case it is a rather unusual collection"

Thanks for the back ground of it bro.

Very cool art work ;)

Yeah, they're for CV. :P

Here's another one someone just shared with me on facebook...

Posted Image

I did not know our old CO aka Mike Harrison was into the sweets :D

(heres the pics of Mike H)

Posted Image

Love it!!

By the way not to hijack this thread but.... it always seemed kind of annoying that

either r2 or 3po lost a washer in the middle of the desert... what are they put together with

duc tape?? Neither of them look like that washer belonged to them if you ask me. Unless one

of them took a droid poop.