My dlt-19

Well I got my cushman mg in....yes I know cushman this cushman that hehe.

Here it is after I painted it:

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/goahawk/4735485243/

with the help of this board I'm going out today and getting the washer fo the hand grip and also goin to put together the lil box.

I anyone sees anything else I need to do to this thing to make it passable for deployment please let me know.

I'll post pics of the box and washer when I'm done.

Thanks!

looks like you did a great job on a very hard to make product. once you add those items it should be good to go. as far as accuracy goes there are the wires that wrap the t-tracks...currently not a required modification and i kept them off mine but if you are going for that on screen match you may want to add

post-2894-054082400 1277571786_thumb.jpg

Not sure if I'm going to get that deep into it lol but dosn look like it's that hard to do.

Whoul you happen to know the mesuerments of the box? Just by eye balling some pics it looks like the box that my checks ship in might be a good fit.

Not sure if I'm going to get that deep into it lol but dosn look like it's that hard to do.

Whoul you happen to know the mesuerments of the box? Just by eye balling some pics it looks like the box that my checks ship in might be a good fit.

i did mine at 1.5 tall 1.75 wide and 4.5 long (inches)

Posted Image