The Star Wars Holiday Special

DirtyBoy

Rick - this movie doesn't exist and was never made, it's a hoax or something.....

Rob - for the love of god man, why are you admitting to owning such a "movie" Please please please don't make Rick a copy, It will ruin the bloke for life!!!!!

Rick - seriously, it doesn't exist (this is me in denial).

Smally.

Lol.....I'm sure it pretty much sucks since you can't find copies anywhere but for my 7yr old who is as in to star wars as myself....would live it....just trying Ti find something new for him to kick off the Xmas season with. One can only stand Rudolph for so long :)

Lol.....I'm sure it pretty much sucks since you can't find copies anywhere but for my 7yr old who is as in to star wars as myself....would live it....just trying Ti find something new for him to kick off the Xmas season with. One can only stand Rudolph for so long :)

I think have a copy of it that some one sent to me...I never watched it and you can have it if you want it...let me see if I can find it first.

ShortTrooper (Diana)

I think have a copy of it that some one sent to me...I never watched it and you can have it if you want it...let me see if I can find it first.

ShortTrooper (Diana)

THAT WOULD ROCK!!! Let me know :)

I found it!!!!

If you can pm me your address I can send it off to you this friday when I get paid.

ShortTroooper (Diana)

I'll have you address it to my son...he never gets mail so it will be extra cool for him. I can send you a paypal payment to cover...just let me know. Thanks Diana :)

It is:

Aiden Bates

272 Colman St

New London CT 06320

The DVD just was mailed and should be there soon...I put a delivery confirmation on it and a few Star Wars stickers on the back and front.

Let me know when he gets it!

It only cost me $2.45 to mail it.

Short Trooper (Diana)

Awesome!!!! thanks so much....whats your paypal addy so i can shoot you some funds :)

Awesome!!!! thanks so much....whats your paypal addy so i can shoot you some funds :)

Actually I don't know as I'm usually sending money in there instead of receiving it! :lol:

Can you hang on to that and use it twords what I will owe for the patches in a few days?

BTW I am working onthe pouches but need some infoo n how you attach it. do you velcro it to the armor or is stuck to the pauldron some how..I am sittinghere trying to figure out how to attach the things to my belt and the shoulder and now my shoulder bell keeps falling off! :angry:

ShortTrooper (Diana)

what I did here was with a piece of 1" black elastic....cut to about 1' and riveted in a loop to the back of the shoulder pouch.then another piece about 4' with a snap male at the end. this end snaps to the harness/suspenders of your torso piece at the shoulders.

make sense?

post-2894-079645900 1277516380_thumb.jpg

what I did here was with a piece of 1" black elastic....cut to about 1' and riveted in a loop to the back of the shoulder pouch.then another piece about 4' with a snap male at the end. this end snaps to the harness/suspenders of your torso piece at the shoulders.

make sense?

I think I got it.... :unsure:

I'll give it a whirl and let you know how it goes.

shortTrooper (Diana)