MOVE ALONG SHOULDER POUCH

Hi all,

Is this the pouch on the shoulder of the "Move along TD" Minus the little accessory pouch off course. I bought a repo pouch that looks pretty good and it has the extra little pouch so it will work perfect but is this one the real deal???!!!! And if it is the one,that is a lot of cash for that pouch!!!!!

AL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260619512866&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D260619512866%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1#ht_500wt_1154

It's an MP-40 pouch alright.

As for if that's a lot of $$ for that pouch or not? I'd say if you REALLY want an authentic one that it'd be worth it I guess. I just don't see it being worth that much money for a pouch that you're probably only going to display. Getting the reproductions seem more movie-accurate (how's that?) and that's a lot of money.

I certainly wouldn't take my word for whether or not it's too much to spend though. I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would drop $1,000 + for one. But ask around... or wait on others to reply here even.

Great find though even if it is just a find online! B)

Wow!

Nice find.

Unfortunately this is not the one. For what I know, the Move Along Trooper shoulder pouch was made in a set of two pouches. Being the one with the little tool bag one, and this you found the other.

This one has the "ring strap" on the left side, the shoulder pouch has it on the right side.

If you could find the missing one for this set, I would tell you have found the one.

But then, 450 USD for "the other" pouch, I don't know if it is worth it,

Very nice pouch anyway.

Would work perfect for an alternartive belt pouch... but you could find a replica set for 30 USD and get both at once.

This is what Im talking about:

http://www.ima-usa.c...products_id/325

Sorry bro.

Unless you have 450 USD and a lot more just laying around, I would say don't buy this one.

Or does anyone think different?

Saludos

Copy that everybody, This is why I ask the pros!!!!!!!, I got the replica ones so I will go with that, Will be going for deployment on Father's day !!!!!!

Thanks again Brothers,

All my best,

AL

Its what we are here for :)

you can start a request for deployment even if you are not 100% ready. this way if theres anything missed we can help you fix so you dont have to wait as long. just a thought :)

450 for an original pouch?!.Ouch thats waaaay too much.I have an original pouch set that i use for my ww2 reenacting hobby and i paid 75 for both a year ago.I use em for living history displays only never for battle reenactments.The repro pouches from IMA are the best quality repros out there that i know of.And any would be TD is better off with these.If anything chopping up an original would be crazy and kill the collector value

you can start a request for deployment even if you are not 100% ready. this way if theres anything missed we can help you fix so you dont have to wait as long. just a thought :)

Yeah, there are a few guys doing this very thing in the deployment area. Some take longer than others, but that's what it's there for!

Thanks again guys, I just want everything to be correct before I submit, I'm a propmaster on a TV show and like to get it right, from the get go, I've got the family visiting my mom and will be back at the end of the week and have a few small detail items that will be waiting for me like Correct strap for my Lewis etc. All my AP is ready including removing ribbed shoulder straps and canvas installed, I should be completely ready by Sunday!!!!! Can't wait, I love my mom but nobody understands about how excited I get about getting the right strap for a BFG and putting it on, pretty funny but I love this stuff, so fun!!!!!!

Take care all,

AL

Yeah, save your money and buy a repro. Unless you own an original suit from ANH in which an original pouch would look good on, to me it's like owning a crappy car with really nice rims. :lol: