A Real Cooling "Pack?"

FIVE

I could use one of those... It gets really hot over here.

Do you think we should write a new CRL to admit those, or just re-shot some scenes with that as it is on our backs, throw in some cgi on the background, re-edit ANH and release it as ANH S-SE???

Also, can I add some leds to it, or is it a no go for deployment?

hehehe!!

:)

Saludos

:P hahaha

I was just thinking use it as a base though! Build the "screen accurate" pack on top of it.

Maybe one day they'll have them small enough to put inside our helmets. ;)

I may attempt a new build with all the internals of a small AC placed inside reenforced trays (maybe metal) add air vents facing the back and use the (exhaust ports) as intake. Powering and weight are really the only issues :)

I may attempt a new build with all the internals of a small AC placed inside reenforced trays (maybe metal) add air vents facing the back and use the (exhaust ports) as intake. Powering and weight are really the only issues :)

I can't even imagine if you pull that off... :blink::salute:

Use the radio as the on off switch and temp control....possibly use the frame as air distribution with small hoses attached to the top portion of the frame that lead into the helmet. ....

I'm going to play around with this....maybe make it solar powered lol

That's a pretty good idea. I'm sure you can rig something that goes through the O-11 of the back plate. The hardest part would be the weight - even if it was evaporative (e.g. ice turning to water) it would be heavy.