MEPD new menmber

Blastmaster

Hi All MEPD Members!!

I just joined up over here, I am Part of White armor and Special Ops. R2 builders group, and I'm putting the finishing touches on my TD armor as we speak, Looking in to all requirements to be MEPD deployed. I am almost there but had a quick question, as far as shoulder straps are concerned, If the ribbed straps are already installed can I cover them with canvas, will that be acceptable for deployment, understanding that the pauldron, and mag holder cover most of the strap, will the canvas work or do I need to remove the straps totally, and replace with a canvas? Very excited to be a part of the MEPD, Dirty is so cool, I get to skip wrapping my armor to protect it!!!!!

All my best,

AL Blastmaster TK7752 SO. Cal. Garrison

Welcome man!

To answer your question about the shoulders, no... you'll have to remove the ribbed straps and have only canvas / elastic.

Very excited to have you here! As soon as you're ready post pictures of your suit and we'll offer any more tips and advice if you need it. Also we are totally here to answer any other questions! And finally, if you want me to change your name let me know... I know sometimes it gives those crazy code names before you realize what's happened. B)

Welcome man!

To answer your question about the shoulders, no... you'll have to remove the ribbed straps and have only canvas / elastic.

Very excited to have you here! As soon as you're ready post pictures of your suit and we'll offer any more tips and advice if you need it. Also we are totally here to answer any other questions! And finally, if you want me to change your name let me know... I know sometimes it gives those crazy code names before you realize what's happened. B)

Noel,

That would be great,

If you can change it to Blastmaster would be awesome!!!

Thanks so much,

AL