TE'S first suit! FINALLY after 11 years!

trooperexpert

UPDATE!

The suit is DONE! MRs. TE came home and painted the helmet and she was estatic to see it all finished! (sans Mic tips)

Here are the pics! Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, how can this be you are saying? Well... too many people after them and after I would finish one, someone would email last minute before Halloween and pay up to 5X the going rate, so off it went year after year.

The wife said, ENOUGH! Make me an ESB suit for the theater room and do it now! Yes my sweet wife! So I did. The suit is 95% complete and she loves to pain the helmet areas, so she will do that tonight. After that, the suit will be done. We are going to add a Sandtrooper in another corner of the room, and also a Leia she was wearing when we first met, and then in thew fourth corner, a Snowtrooper. We also have a TIE pilot and AT-AT Driver to display as well, but all in time..

pics!

Here is the first Shot: 120" Dalite Grey screen, speakers are Energy. Dont let the size fool you. I have had people hear a $20K speaker system and say this one is a **** close second to it.

Posted Image

The second photo here is where we built a 1/2 wall and have not quite got it done yet. Still finishing the room a bit, but it is functional and kicks major butt!

Posted Image

Third photo shows the closeup of the helmet, notice behind the trooper is the ESB poster, my wifes Favortie SW movie. I thought it fitting so we placed it there! Autographed in person by Irvin Kirshner! YEAH!

Posted Image

Fourth photo shows just a side/rear shot of the trooper if you were standing in the next room where the half wall is.

Posted Image

and the last photo shows the right side of the room where Leia will go later in the next few days. The Sub needs to move a bit and then the MR blaster accompanying the outfit will go on the side table next to the costume!

Posted Image

Thats all for now.. whatcha think? and BTW, I am in the market for a new projector, or basically a second one.. so if you are in the market for a TD kit, let me know... I have been known to do a few barter and exchange deals!

TE

Congratulations my friend,

It's obivous that alot of TLC went into "that particular" set of TE armor!

The construction of your home theater is coming along nicely! I don't have a home theater but I do have the "man-cave".

Yup, yup, yup! I built two sets of TE armor in that man-cave!

Hey, I'll post some photos and take you guys on a tour! But first I got to finish the last "squeaky-clean" armor I got from TE (what a troublemaker!)

Take care compadre and if I hadn't already..."WELCOME TE to the best **** site this side of the outer rim terrorities!"

Guns

Call me tomorrow after 11 am! We need to hook up since you are in town!

TE

Will do! No go to bed and get better!

Oh, and tell your wife that I'll make it up to both of you! You guys need a vacation anyway. Take care, my friend and talk to you tomorro...errr, I mean today.

TE's theater setup...ROCKS! I have seen the movie "Saving Private Ryan" before...but at TE's place today, I experienced it!

Thank you for opening your home to me TE. Your hospitality is only surpassed by your awesome suits and amazing knowledge of all things stormtrooper (the above pictures do NOT do justice to his ESB armor). By the way, Mike (TD-1536), I saw your 'package'...I am officially jealous!

I truly was like a kid in a candy store. No more Disneyland for me...must go to TEland.

Chris! It was AWESOME! to hang out today and just shoot the proverbial trooper-crap!

Thanks again for lunch! And I am more than happy to open my home and share my love for movies as well as my display(s) of my armor, TIE pilot up tomorrow and master chief will be done in a few months, as well as a head to toe Sandtrooper on display!

Yeah, the TV is huge, but worth it!

TE

I would like to live near your house, Trooperexpert...

But I live in Italy.

any possibility to have a streamvideo linked to your home theater and armours collection display room?

LOL

GREAT STUFF, man... You Rocks!!!

Cheers,

Alberto

WEll, if you are ever in Washington State and want to see the digs, call me and I will have you over for tea and biscuits..... Just kidding, beer and pizza!

Then we can fire up the home theater and rock and roll!

I dont have a website, but I think I may finda host server and show off a flash page once I get another project over with.. Showing the house, theater and maybe even a forming demonstration of some parts!

WOOHOO!

TE

WEll, if you are ever in Washington State and want to see the digs, call me and I will have you over for tea and biscuits..... Just kidding, beer and pizza!

Then we can fire up the home theater and rock and roll!

I dont have a website, but I think I may finda host server and show off a flash page once I get another project over with.. Showing the house, theater and maybe even a forming demonstration of some parts!

WOOHOO!

TE

Hey I live in Washington... pepperoni with Henry's ok? Seriously, nice digs. Why go out when its all under your own roof! Some day (after the kids' college tuition and the mortgage is paid off) it'll be my turn - I have foreseen it

Admission is ALWAYS free! ALl I ask is if you come, bring some pizza or asome drinks.. I am not a bog alcohol hound, but a good beer is nice with the 'zza or some baileys after dinner.

We can play any movie you like! Decent library and always growing!

Xbox 360 will be here on Firday! So get ready for perfect Drak 2.0 parties!

Anyone is WA state is welcome to come at 7pm Monday for a Star Wars meeting that collectors come to. This would be a GREAT chance to get me in my element and also see the suits and armor close up and personal. One suit NOT shown yet due to difficulty finding a perfect mannequin is my LFL TOUR SUIT. Once i get the mannequin, I will be displaying it and take pics...

TE

Would you be open to > 1 person at a time? Brian (TK2802), Kav and myself are all just north of you and went TD at the same time. Would be neat if we could make a pilgramige to the TE Temple at the same time.