*done*TD4020 Requesting Deployment*done*

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for suiting up again for me. You have such a great looking TD that I wanted your Deployment photo to reflect that. Next problem though... I didn't realize this until I was getting ready to Deploy you, but you don't have your TD status in the Legion. You only have a TK registered. Before I can Deploy you, you'll need to contact your GML and let them know that you now should be listed as TD 4020. You'll also need to submit photos of your TD to your GML. After your TD is approved, which it will be, I can get you squared away on my end. Sorry to drag this out, Marcus, but the light at the end of the tunnel is near!

...I notified and sent pics tp my garrison GML over a week ago to change my status to TD but have not herd back. Our costume review comitee quoted "Best in the Garrison". I will get on there buts about it sir. B)

E-mail I recieved this morning...

Dear Marcus,

I am writing on behalf of the Golden Gate Garrison of the 501st Legion to officially thank you for your additional costume submission.

We have thoroughly reviewed the photos you submitted and are pleased to APPROVE your Sandtrooper (TD-4020) costume at this time.

Your 501st Legion profile will be updated with your new costume. We will also be posting an announcement of your approved costume in the Golden Gate Garrison Barracks forum shortly. http://www.goldengategarrison.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=3

As a reminder, please review the 501st Legion Charter: http://www.501st.com/charter.php, paying specific attention to the Code of Conduct, as well as the 501st Legion membership requirements.

Congratulations and thank you for supporting the legion's mission of celebrating the Star Wars movies through the wearing of costumes, promoting the quality and improvement of costumes and props, and most importantly contributing to the local community through charity and volunteer work. We look forward to seeing you troop in your costume!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email at roger.ramirez@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

Roger Ramirez

TK-3837

Garrison Membership Liaison

Golden Gate Garrison

501st Legion

501st Legion - Member Search Results

1 record(s) found for wessels in the category of lastname

Please click on the "more..." to expand the record.

TKID Name Nickname Garrison

TD 4020 Marcus Wessels California: Golden Gate Garrison

RIGHT ON!!! My goal has finally been reached! Special shout out to the following troopers who helped me so much:

Slave1pilot

Crashmann

Bountyone

Gundamzeppelin

...and the command staff

• 2 weeks later...