Caught a few things...

FIVE

While watching and rewatching the "road block" scene on ANH last night again I caught a few things I had never noticed before... are these already well known facts? Or did I did I have a good eye?! B)

1) The first trooper pack we see on screen doesn't have the bottom "wet wipe" bottle!

Posted Image

2) The "move along" trooper's should bell is held on with duct tape... not even white gaffer's tape... good ol' duct tape!

Posted Image

:D haha... It's a theocracy ya know... Emperor and all!

I figured the duct tape had been noticed, but I really didn't remember anyone talking about the missing wet wipes thing.

I mean it's not mentioned on the "look sir droids" site I know. (not that that's definitive.) He only shows 2 packs though, and I know there's more than that.

The second scene also shows the trooper on the right with the top of his forearm almost touching his shoulder bell too. Looks like in both cases the bells are really drooping low.

Yeah i have seen it, but i´m also a super geek when it comes to the sandy´s :lol:

One this i never have heard people talk about, is the fact..

That the sandtrooper door alley check squad, have whit gaffa tape on there shins.

Check it out :blink::D

Posted Image

Keep the "mistakes" coming in, this could be a fun and cool topic ;)

Yeah i have seen it, but i´m also a super geek when it comes to the sandy´s :lol:

One this i never have heard people talk about, is the fact..

That the sandtrooper door alley check squad, have whit gaffa tape on there shins.

Posted Image

Hmmmm...that's a new one for me.. B)

But I guess there are a lot more of those out there that we didn't notice..

But very well spotted bro'!! :duim:

Good Lord how did we ever promote him to DL if he never noticed these... :blink::P

:D:D:D

LOL!! I know!! :rolleyes:

HEHEHE...

Anyway, as stated, there are several scenes where you can see all kinds of gaffers tape all around the place: white, black, I guess if we push it, even some other colors used in film making.

The duct tape in the move along trooper shoulder intrigues me the most. I have though about adding that to my armor many times, just to make it more accurate. But then I never do it cause except from you guys, I bet everyone will think it is a rushed repaired instead of a screen accurate detail. hehehe... And then there is the real question: Am I THAT geek... Im afraid I will someday be. hehehe...

Saludos

Posted Image So..... this is where the Duct Tale began :P

Interesting observation pappy1182! :headphone: This would have explained why this was relegated to a far, far off shot in the background, never at close up on screen! :lol:

...this i never have heard people talk about, is the fact..

Posted Image

Does that mean I could put on some white gaffer's tape on our shin armor in my eventual Deployment submission pics now that there is an on screen evidence to support it? ;):P

Does that mean I could put on some white gaffer's tape on our shin armor in my eventual Deployment submission pics now that there is an on screen evidence to support it? ;):P

Actually we're talking about making it required... :D

cool topic!!

i already seen the tape on the "move along shoulder".

i think it is a great add but it is not obligatory, beacause on many other pictures it doesn't appear.

Posted Image

regarding the tape on the shins, i never noticed it!!!

i wonder now it will be possible to do this on every TD.

not for accurancy (because many TD have not this), but to avoid separate the two part of the shins.

it will be practice.