Get your gear up.

Rolf

You should note that Pack 3 has the twisted radio and no uppe detonator endcap and that pack 5 has a copy of the Sonix Radio

Hahah yeah maybe, but this is just the versions.

Not the details.

If i should go really into this, there are e.g 4 different versions of pack # 4.

Tube stripes, not painted ear caps, armors parts mixed around, like the look sir droids helmet is on the privets head in the road block etc...

Cheers :)

Now that there's more clarity on the TD equipment, would Legion CRL's need to be updated? I think the CRL's still state you need to have "2 or 3 pouches, worn on the hip or shoulder" or something like that, but with the info above, some setups only have 1 pouch. Some in Rolf's diagrams have NO pouch!

Also, the CRL's don't state what type of pouch, so I'm assuming any of the screen used pouch designs (MP40 triple, triple shoulder with extra pouch, the small / medium / large Spanish) would work, no?

So technically, if you were to portray an accurate TD couldn't people get a Legion number based on the above info with fewer pouches?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bro´s, small update.

Many still use Braksbuddy´s # of the packs from he´s site here:

http://www.looksirdroids.com/backpacks.html

So i chance my pack # too, so they are the same on mine, as on BB site.

Here you go:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(one day i might make some new sketches, maybe computer cleaned up drawings could be nice)

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope people can use this final set up, now the packs have the same numbers as on Braksbuddy´s site.

I don´t have high power computer skills, so if any one out there like to clean up these sketches.

I mean use my ref here, but make it all look better for other people to use.

Let me know if i shall try to do all the ANH sandtroopers before, if a person like to take the challenge up and do a nice computer set up of the different versions.

Troop on ;)

• 3 months later...

:lol: theres a ww2 Japan medicine pouch there looks a lot like it.

But its light brown, and the closing flap are too short and fat to be the right one...

In a way i looks like something the yankees worn, way back in the cowboys times.

But i´m not sure yet, let find that MTF :D

thats what I came up with as well Rolf....the rear ammo box from the Japanese....close....but not right

Roger that bro ;)

Hope we find him one day :ph34r:

I think this is a MG34 ammo pouch. Me too think this is the closest to the mystery pouch accept for the height of the pouch. I consulted Rolf years back but never been able to id the pouch.

I currently have this one....it does the the job

I think this is a MG34 ammo pouch. Me too think this is the closest to the mystery pouch accept for the height of the pouch. I consulted Rolf years back but never been able to id the pouch.

yes, it was a full size pouch that i cut down and reworked to get to this state....ill probably keep working on it....but it does the job :)

Really close bro, top nice pouch for sure.

The best i have seen so far.

Top class work bro, i might try to modify one my self over time, if we can´t find the real one used.

Yo :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can we "pin" this. I am always having to search for it when I want to see Rolf's excellent pouch collection and stick figure configurations. Thanks!

While it is a great thread, I don't really think it's "pin-worthy."

Plus, you obviously find it each time... and you could bookmark it yourself. :P

Seriously though, since the pictures aren't all on here anymore, and since we're compiling a chart that has all this info, we'll leave this one "as is" for now. B)