EP IV Special Edition Backpack

Quartermaster

Actually I would love to see one too. It's not my thing, at all, but a really well done anything is always fun to see.

It will happen, give it time. Took a while to see an EIB ROTJ trooper but it finally came along and I am sure the same will happen here too. Like most, I am not a fan of the SE TD's at all but to each his own.

The pack was approved at the FISD because it has a "canon" source. Whether troopers like it or not- the Special Edition exists.

Don't worry, I am not going to make any stink about trying to make the SE pack accepted here. I have read plenty of material and know how the MEPD feels about it. However, if you saw this pack in person (from TD 2557) I bet it would change a few minds.

I plan on going MEPD later this year and I will do it just like all the others- with a standard and accepted pack.

Actually I don't mind. If MEPD doesn't want to accept SE sandtroopers then FISD will be fine taking them on.

Just make a vote saying you don't want them - we're waiting.

And I think we've all said it here... we like this pack a lot! Some of us would even love to see an SE sandy done well. But the MEPD isn't going to be the place for them to become "the thing" I don't think. They very well may be accepted one day. It's just going to take a good costume to approve through and trickle down to us to approve. We'll be strict on them for sure — if it ever happens — but it could!

You have no idea how much we (the command staff) have talked about this. B)

(well, now you have a little idea because I've just told you) haha

Who knows... there may just have to be another detachment.

The MEPDSE. :D