How to dress yourself

lor

LOL!

Something similar happens to me but when looking at pictures. Im so used to see myslef at the mirror to correct position and setting of my armor, that when I see pictures of me its WHAT??? Why is that the other way around?

HEHEHE!!

Saludos

Something similar happens to me but when looking at pictures. Im so used to see myslef at the mirror to correct position and setting of my armor, that when I see pictures of me its WHAT??? Why is that the other way around?

Yeah, that happened to me when I first had my bucket weathered and posted it as a profile pic on facebook. I could not figure out what looked "wrong" about it... because it looked "right." Then I realized I took the picture with my iPhone in the mirror. So it looked like it looks when I'm wearing it looking at myself... which is backwards from what it should look. Hahaha

I just flipped the picture. :P

Yup, I had an awkward moment during Comic Con last year. I was in such a rush to suit up and get over to the Con that the only person around to help me suit up was my little boy, Spencer. I didn't realize till I got there that my shins and thighs were on the wrong legs :o :blush:

Posted Image

Yup, I had an awkward moment during Comic Con last year. I was in such a rush to suit up and get over to the Con that the only person around to help me suit up was my little boy, Spencer. I didn't realize till I got there that my shins and thighs were on the wrong legs :o :blush:

Posted Image

That's awesome!

I have almost done that a few times.

Anyone ever put their chest and back plate on wrong?

That would take the cake. :D

Posted Image

Yea not our finest moment I guess..

If you look you can see I forgot my left glove in my truck and the girl to my left knocked one of my pouches off and is bending over to pick it up.....

That is why I am looking down

Well maybe this year we can get it right

-blank look-

uhhh move along move along

I just attend a local event,and this is the only trooper there,dont know him though

http://starwars-indonesia.dinogroups.com/dload.cfm?oid=IMG_0548_resize_140310200339_ll.jpg.jpg

soon,hopefully we can be like you guys........sooo how to register to be the 501st if we dont have a garrison? :D