Happy Halloween!!!

SethB6025

Well, well amigo!

Peddling your wares on the best **** site this side of the outer rim terrorities?

For all those troops on assignment tonite - Have a great time. Be safe & take care of each other!

Guns

ePS: Hey gang just kidding about the free trip to Hawaii!

Tonite my son and I went to the mall as a Sandy and Jawa. Per mall rules, no weapons, noone under 12 can wear a mask. Security made my son (who is exactly 12) take off his hood because of his size, but then recanted after I explained he was 12 and I checked on the rules before coming. Heck, the mall office even sent a photographer out to have me put on my bucket and take a picture for the mall with my son after that! Anyways, we kept getting stopped for pictures and even got a card from a lady who does pediatric cancer stuff and wants to do a Star Wars themed event next September! Didn't get any pictures of us at the mall tonite, but here is one from Saturday at "Zoo Boo" at Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. Guess which one is me and which one is my son

Posted Image

Tonight was my first time out in public in my armor! I started the hobby about five months ago but I have always wanted stormtrooper armor since I first saw Star Wars.

I was handing out candy to the "trick or treaters" and the response from everyone was amazing. I had my photo taken with so many kids and people were gathering in the driveway, lining up to get their pictures taken with me. People were just in awe of the armor as well as the voice effects. I did not expect such a reaction. Cars were pulling up and stopping in the street all night, unloading people to take a look.

Thanks to all of you for your construction tips and insights.

Aloha,

Vince

I'm just curious....I've been mistaken for allot of different characters in my TK and now TD armor.....but last night I think i was called a Ghostbuster more times than anything else! I couldn't wear my bucket where I was so I had to carry it and I had my pack on, so I guess that helped with the illusion......but have you ever seen a Ghostbuster in armor??????

Went out with my 2 daughters, got the reply from the adults..."Ahh, what a cute cow, what a lovely chicken, OH MY GOD A STORMTROOPER!!!" Neighbors thought I had great costume. One kid wouldn't go trick or treating until he met me He kept following me around until I knew he was there! One came to the door as a Clone Trooper, so I let him wear my helmet. I don't know who liked it more, him or his dad. A future 501st member me thinks...

Must say, this halloween was great...