Hyperfirm T-21 question

Hi, I am in the process of getting my TD ready to submit for 501st and MEPD deployed status. I have a hyperfirm T-21. I love the hyperfirm T-21, but I think I am missing the "shock boot" or large rubber rings part on this gun. I don't think the hyperfirms come with that piece. my question is, does someone here sell this piece or what have have other members used for the piece? to me it looks like a shock boot that is used on truck shocks that have upgraded suspension, however I don't think that the diameter of a shock boot will be big enough to go over the barrel of the gun.

If you look at the thread on here labeled My weapons collection by TD 252. That is exactly what my hyperfirm T-21 looks like. I see that his hyperfirm T-21 does not have the rings either. Will this hyperfirm T-21 the way that is pass for a MEPD deployed weapon?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Dave

Hey buddy,

I have done a run of T21's and used door rubbers for the tubing.

And for the big sleeve I have used an ordinary inner tube from a bicycle.

Here you can see it all on the T21..

Posted Image

So I would advice to pay a visit to a car part shop for those parts..

Cheers!

DAVE!!!! WHATS UP BROTHER!!!!

i used the same tubing from the depot for my hyperfirm.....theres alot of different things you can do and the shock boot would probably work well too. I just liked the contrast in the materials and you can do about 20 blaster for under 10 bucks :)

Hi Rick, How are you?

Thanks for the info guys!

It looks like I have to make a trip to Home Depot.

Although Dutchy, I looked on line a little trying to figure out where to get a door rubber. I didn't have much luck, however I didn't spend alot of time on it. Do you have any more info on the door rubber, I am interested in trying to go that route, if I can find one.

Hi Rick, How are you?

Thanks for the info guys!

It looks like I have to make a trip to Home Depot.

Although Dutchy, I looked on line a little trying to figure out where to get a door rubber. I didn't have much luck, however I didn't spend alot of time on it. Do you have any more info on the door rubber, I am interested in trying to go that route, if I can find one.

Hey Dave..

I have used a door rubber that is shown under the section of expanded neoprene cord, the 10mm.

Here you can see the seal/rubber that I used:

http://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/bbCMS/shopping.asp?intDepartmentId=1

It is very flexible and I cut about 20 cm / 8" strips and glued them together to form the rings. Once the glue has hardened you can easily roll them on and over the whole lenght of the barrel.

You will probably find an american firm that sells them on line as well.

They are cheap but I don't know what they charge for shipping abroad if you decide to buy them.

bang, bang..

Posted Image

Hi, I am in the process of getting my TD ready to submit for 501st and MEPD deployed status. I have a hyperfirm T-21. I love the hyperfirm T-21, but I think I am missing the "shock boot" or large rubber rings part on this gun. I don't think the hyperfirms come with that piece. my question is, does someone here sell this piece or what have have other members used for the piece? to me it looks like a shock boot that is used on truck shocks that have upgraded suspension, however I don't think that the diameter of a shock boot will be big enough to go over the barrel of the gun.

If you look at the thread on here labeled My weapons collection by TD 252. That is exactly what my hyperfirm T-21 looks like. I see that his hyperfirm T-21 does not have the rings either. Will this hyperfirm T-21 the way that is pass for a MEPD deployed weapon?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Dave

Copy that, i don´t got the rings on.

I was not 100% happy whit the ones i got on it, so i took them off and hope to find some good ones one day.

Many only have the rings, but to accurate we also need to find the metal frame holder to the groove ring tube+ the side wires etc...

Also too many have there pistol grip, and stock in wood.

But it shall be black to accurate.

Posted Image

Cheers :)

Copy that, i don´t got the rings on.

I was not 100% happy whit the ones i got on it, so i took them off and hope to find some good ones one day.

Many only have the rings, but to accurate we also need to find the metal frame holder to the groove ring tube+ the side wires etc...

Also too many have there pistol grip, and stock in wood.

But it shall be black to accurate.

Posted Image

Got any pic saying it should be all black?

Hi Rolf, Just to be clear, I probably should have checked with you before refering to your post. I also probably went about this the wrong way. My intent was not to point out that your T21 was not accurate. I saw the pic of it and referred to it because mine currently looks very similar. I am just trying to make sure that I try to cover everyhing before I submit my TD for MEPD deployed. I am assuming that when the requirements say ribbed barrel to be deployed with a T-21 they are reffering to rings on the barrel that both yours and mine are missing correct?

No one said anything, but after reading my post, I feel that it may have come across wrong. I just want to I apologize if my post came across the wrong way and you have a great weapon collection.

Dave

Dave...I wouldnt worry about it bro....I dont think your message came across that way at all. All members have variations to the requirements based on when they became deployed. As time goes on "specific" things become a must for new members that may have not been required in the past :)

Hi Rolf, Just to be clear, I probably should have checked with you before refering to your post. I also probably went about this the wrong way. My intent was not to point out that your T21 was not accurate. I saw the pic of it and referred to it because mine currently looks very similar. I am just trying to make sure that I try to cover everyhing before I submit my TD for MEPD deployed. I am assuming that when the requirements say ribbed barrel to be deployed with a T-21 they are reffering to rings on the barrel that both yours and mine are missing correct?

No one said anything, but after reading my post, I feel that it may have come across wrong. I just want to I apologize if my post came across the wrong way and you have a great weapon collection.

Dave

No sweat Dave, i never saw your post a negative one.

You are all good, and have every right to ask to get deployed.

As far as i know, you need the groove tube/the rings on the barrel to get deployed here.

If you wanna get deployed whit a T-21 (you can still get deployed whit DLT-19, MG-15, and also E-11 i think)

As far as i know, its only the groove tube there is a must have.

The metal frame holding it + the wire, its not a must have for deployment i think.

(i hope to find accurate groove tube/metal frame/wire one day my self to it)

TD high five from here bro.

For accuracy you should get it as dark as possible, no doubt about that bro..

But I noticed that it looks dark brown and due to the lighting it looks black.

Ah well..Just as long as I can shoot Jawas with mine I'm a happy TD.. :P

For accuracy you should get it as dark as possible, no doubt about that bro..

But I noticed that it looks dark brown and due to the lighting it looks black.

Ah well..Just as long as I can shoot Jawas with mine I'm a happy TD.. :P

Roger that period!!! :D