Backpack straps?

godzilla

Howdy folks, Could someone steer me in a good direction to pick up the backpack straps for my pack?

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim,

It's reall down to what type of straps you want. I used a pair of my old Army utility straps and they work just fine. Not only that but you can pick the up for about £1 a pair from EvilBay, stick them through the frame, thread them up, pull them tight, then off you go!

Simples!

Smally.

I just used left over straps I had laying around and jimmy rigged (or whatever you say) them to the pack. My new / next pack will hopefully be a bit more "nice" as far as the straps go, but if they work for you great!

I use 1" black nylon webbing and cut them to incorporate adjustable clips....total cost about 5.00 and a few mins to pop rivet where normal people might sew ;) works perfect and is thin enough to fit between the shoulder strap system. i actually have a bunch left over if you want it i can ship it US for 4.85 (cost of flat rate priority)LMK

a couple of thing to remember when deciding on the straps is weight of your pack and average length of wear. i actually stuffed a thin piece of foam inside my under armour for long troops...it helped alot...now i have my pack down to about 8lbs and i usually dont troop long enough for it to bother me....:)