Frank and Sons collectable sideshow

bountyone

Well, for some reason my photos don't work but a few of us here ( Valder, Goshawk and myself) trooped the annual Frank & Sons collectible sideshow in California. It was a great turnout for the 501st with over 30 costumed members to help with the shows atmosphere. Ray Park and Daniel Logan were among the few celebs signing autographs that day. Jeff reposted some pics below (i'm the tall guy in the orange pauldron)

Posted Image

post-1869-126686450017_thumb.jpgpost-1869-126686453082_thumb.jpgpost-1869-126686455367_thumb.jpg

The frank and sons event is an annual So Cal Garrison event around 30 501st members attended to support Ray Park "Darth Maul" and Daniel Logan "young boba fett" and take pictures with fans and have fun and promote the legion

heres some more pics

Ben on the left and im on the right

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Goshawk on the right

Posted Image

Daniel logan

Posted Image

Ray Park

Posted Image

Posted Image

The frank and sons event is an annual So Cal Garrison event around 30 501st members attended to support Ray Park "Darth Maul" and Daniel Logan "young boba fett" and take pictures with fans and have fun and promote the legion

heres some more pics

Ben on the left and im on the right

Posted Image

Great pictures!

Hey who threw out the Bunny ears on the TK?