am i ready to request deployment?

NoGoodSkills

Looking good!

Nice TD!!

Im guessing you already have the canvas belt and shoulder straps, right?

If so, I think you just need to ad the sling to your T21, wait for your TD id and thats it... Ready for deployment...

Good work bro!

Saludos.

yes i have the canvas belt and shoulder straps should i take pics of them for deployment?

thanks for the support man

AH! Here you are!!

Yes, looks good to me too!

I'm not seeing anything that needs fixing, but that's why we have 100 people's eyes on all this too. B)

Oh yeah... the sling on the gun and the belt and straps we'll have to have close shots of.

AH! Here you are!!

Yes, looks good to me too!

I'm not seeing anything that needs fixing, but that's why we have 100 people's eyes on all this too. B)

Oh yeah... the sling on the gun and the belt and straps we'll have to have close shots of.

kk ill take pics of them when i request deployment

lol did it take you a while to find it?

thanks for checking it out man really appreciate it

Trust me guys, Jeff doesn't need any mods done to his suit. I helped him assemble everything. Jeff is a Marine who came to me from our Garrison "mentor" program and showed up at my house 9 weeks ago with one quest... To be deployed as an MEPD officer before he gets shipped out at the end of the month. We finally finished his suit and currently waiting for his 501st designation. Jeff will at least get to troop in his TD before he leaves for duty overseas.

Trust me guys, Jeff doesn't need any mods done to his suit. I helped him assemble everything. Jeff is a Marine who came to me from our Garrison "mentor" program and showed up at my house 9 weeks ago with one quest... To be deployed as a MEPD officer before he gets shipped out at the end of the month. We finally finished his suit and currently waiting for his 501st designation. Jeff will at least get to troop in his TD before he leaves for duty overseas.

thanks so much again ben for all the help really appreciate it man and cant wait to go on the troop next sat

Great looking TD! Looks like the only things that you need are being taken care of. As soon as you get your TD ID, and sling, be sure to post a new thread for your deployment in the "MEPD Recruitment" section. I look forward to getting you deployed! Well, MEPD Deployed, not so much the Afghanistan part... :blink: