Faucet cover

tk236

Hey gang, I'm in search for a faucet cover for my pack however I'm having no luck finding one. I've tried Home depot, Lowes, Target, Wallmart and Ebay. Can some one point me in the right direction or does anyone have an extra there willing to get rid of?

Mike

You live in a warm climate. Those stores only stock them to cover faucets that might freeze. Every time I go to Home Depot I must see hundreds of these things, cheap, too... like $2 or $3. Shipping is more expensive.

Email sent for 1 faucet cover and radio :)

Mike

I might have a couple on hand that I can ship out - if only Mata Nui would let me near them!

Posted Image

Send me an e-mail with your shipping address and I'll let you know how much it would be

Posted Image

Charlie

You live in a warm climate. Those stores only stock them to cover faucets that might freeze.

TD-1536: [atop wall] Halt! Who goes there?

TK-236: It is I, TK-236, son of Commander Cody, from the castle of Mos Eisley, king of the Tusken Raiders, defeator of the Jawas, sovereign of all Tatooine!

TD-1536: Pull the other one!

TK-236: I am. And this my trusty servant Davin Felth. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of troopers who will join me in my court of Mos Eisley. I must speak with your lord and master.

TD-1536: What, ridden on a dewback?

TK-236: Yes!

TD-1536: You’re using faucet covers!

TK-236: What?

TD-1536: You’ve got two empty faucet covers and you’re bangin’ ’em together.

TK-236: So? We have ridden since the sands of summer covered this land, through Mos Vespa, through—

TD-1536: Where’d you get the faucet covers?

TK-236: We found them.

TD-1536: Found them? In Mos Vespa? The faucet cover’s tropical!

TK-236: What do you mean?

TD-1536: Well, this is a temperate zone.

TK-236: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plumber may seek warmer climes in

winter, yet these are not strangers to our land.

TD-1536: Are you suggesting faucet covers migrate?

TK-236: Not at all, they could be carried.

TD-1536: What? A swallow carrying a faucet cover?

TK-236: It could grip it by the pull string!

TD-1536: It’s not a question of where i’ grips it! It’s a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound faucet cover...

you think Mata Nui will let you get to one more? Im having the same problem finding one...PM sent!

If Charlie runs out, I have them local to me as well....they are 1.98 plus shipping at about 4.00 each....if i can help let me know. if squad needs a bunch i can probably get in a box around 12 for maybe 8.00 shipping (US only)

I've been looking for one of these faucet covers in the Uk for ages, I think that I have just found some going on ebay, are these the correct thing?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are the ones....different color than the ones i have but look the same dimension wise.

If Charlie runs out, I have them local to me as well....they are 1.98 plus shipping at about 4.00 each....if i can help let me know. if squad needs a bunch i can probably get in a box around 12 for maybe 8.00 shipping (US only)

Thank you sir! ..Charlie's got me covered though!...heh..."covered" :rolleyes: