anyone know cushman

Krenn

hey i was wondering if anyone knows cushman

i bought a mg and a t-21 from him and i have yet to get it. i dont mind its just i havent heard anything from him since my last message around october/november a month or so after i bought it

and another reason is cuase i bought 2 things from buyanimeusa and have yet to reseve them so i and getting unhappy that i have so many things out there that i have yet to reseve..

i hope nothing is wrong with him and he is doing well.

just would like to know the status on my 2 weapons.

Cushman? Like the cushman paintball site with the sw replicas?

I hope this dosnt happen to me, I just placed an order with them a few days ago. Got an email sayen they would let me know when it's ready to ship.

I would just keep emailing them or tryen to get a phone number. Best of luck to ya man!

yes that same site

i ordered then last year around august/sept or before cant remember the date

and i have yet to recieve them

i keep messaging them and only the first 2 were replyed to and one saying they need to get some material but i have yet to here anything or get anything. normaly i would be fine but normal i would of gotten a message like around decemb/novem or the begin of jan saying what was going on

dont know whats going

i am going to email them and see what happens

yes that same site

i ordered then last year around august/sept or before cant remember the date

and i have yet to recieve them

i keep messaging them and only the first 2 were replyed to and one saying they need to get some material but i have yet to here anything or get anything. normaly i would be fine but normal i would of gotten a message like around decemb/novem or the begin of jan saying what was going on

dont know whats going

i am going to email them and see what happens

Hey there, I have an mg-34 and an mg-42 from them. Yes it does take a while sometimes,mostly cause they are popular with the paintball and airsoft crowds, so its more likely they are trying to complete numerous orders that have been made. Could be they really are outta materials and are sourcing out what they need to get things done.I would give 'em a little more time and have some faith. Email them and remind them when ya made the orders of course and that you would apreciate a possible time for shipment .I recall it took awhile for me to get my 42(a little longer than your own current wait time). But i gave them the benefit of the doubt and i got my stuff. So don't worry, i'm sure they will pull through :)

• 6 months later...

Yeah I got my mg about three months after I posted it might have been longer. I just kept wrighting emails, I called an talked to some lady she was super nice and said there's been some slow down cuz so many people have been placing orders for CV :/

But I got mine, I like it but will probibly get a hyperfirm later down the line.

It took me opening a dispute to finally get my E-11. Then when it came I really wasn't happy with the quality. I understand businesses can get busy and backed up but that's no excuse to ignore customers.

My advice, just get ahold of Lewis at sci-fire. Better product and better service.

...my 2 cents.