Weathering PT Armor

Volumino

Hey Guys, I wasn't really happy about the weathering...

Welcome to the world of weathering!! :D haha

I redid mine 4 times before I got it how I liked it! The great thing about doing that is that every time you "wipe it all off" you really DON'T wipe it ALL off... or at least I didn't. So the little bits of "old" weathering build up over time and every time looks better than the last because of it.

SO... keep going till you're happy! It can only get better and better.

Looks pretty durn good to me still though. B)

Hey there,

Rolf, I only used Raw Umber and a little bit Burnt Umber. Hey the Sandtrooper Master thinks it looks cool B)

But now I think the Breastplate looks cool enough but I suppose to leave the helmet cleaner cause that would be more movie accurate. I will have a try again with the helmet and this time I will wipe more the colour to get this errrr "wiped" effect :lol::P

I finally got it guys! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is exactly the weathering I wanted ^^

I taught myself a technique using only two acrylic colours and for me I think the result is pretty cool.

I think I'll be ready with the complete weathering on Sunday but perhaps I'll have at least one try at the helmet (hmm, should I?)

Well, What do you think? B)

Very nice! The chest is especially perfection. B)

I like a bit more weathering on the bucket... but yours is actually closer to "screen accurate" than mine is... so, now we're into the realms of "taste" and "opinion." Darker waters has no man tread and survived to tell! :D haha (sorry... got a bit Captain Barbossa there)

Seriously though, very good work man. You should be proud!