No it's a Scifire that was all black - it was damaged in shipping to a friend - and he sold it to me so i just weathered it up.

The gun was once mine :D

But bro Rob help me out.

(the gun came to Denmark, reship by mistake back to the us to my shipper Rob damage.

I sold it off cheap to him, and got a new one)

The gun was once mine :D

But bro Rob help me out.

(the gun came to Denmark, reship by mistake back to the us to my shipper Rob damage.

I sold it off cheap to him, and got a new one)

That's right now I do remember him saying something about that. I told him I wanted it but I just did not have the dineros at the time and I gave him my hyperdyne and some cash and still got it just a little later. Rob hooked me up on this one as well.

That's right now I do remember him saying something about that. I told him I wanted it but I just did not have the dineros at the time and I gave him my hyperdyne and some cash and still got it just a little later. Rob hooked me up on this one as well.

Roger that.

I´m just happy to see you have fun whit it, and put it for a good use bro :)

a real beautiful gun!!! :wub:

the gun replica have most traveled over the world in 2009 !!! :rolleyes::lol:

Yeah from California to Oregon, to Copenhagen/Denmark, back to Oregon... Phewww what a nightmare it was back them.

But thanks to Rob/TD-8821 my shipper it all worked out, but we was both very tired of our post office service :lol:

Yeah from California to Oregon, to Copenhagen/Denmark, back to Oregon... Phewww what a nightmare it was back them.

But thanks to Rob/TD-8821 my shipper it all worked out, but we was both very tired of our post office service :lol:

:lol::lol: the most important is these beauty have find a new home with a new daddy! ;)

awesome! i own one of those myself but i always love to see pictures of others!

you did a great job on the weathering!

BTW: the pictures from the first post seem to be gone...

awesome! i own one of those myself but i always love to see pictures of others!

you did a great job on the weathering!

BTW: the pictures from the first post seem to be gone...

I had to take em down because I only have 500 kb to post pics with and I had to make space to post the new ones - I just have not mastered the picture posting on here yet. But thanks for the compliments - IMOP To some I think weathering is something that can be done too carefully - I like to just let the brush do it's thing and whatever happens, happens. I don't plan anything - Im sure others feel the same way about it with our spray and towel methods and lightly whisking the brush over the edges. It works for me anyway - Although there are some weathering jobs I have seen that are just incredible that look like they are very meticulous and take great skill. Kudos to those who have that ability.

AWESOME job DJ, this gun did come from rolf and i fixed here up and then passed onto you my friend!I see you have done us proud by making it loo really good!i can't wait to see it in person!