New Pouches

Look what Santa brought me as an early Christmas present last weekend!

Posted Image

WOO HOO!

Now I can swap out my small shoulder pouch for this one... one more step to overtaking MH as the best TD on the planet!

(hehe hey MH) :blink:

B)

That's a toss up between Mike or Rolf...

Haha... true that!

I'm sure he (MH) knows I'm "teasing"... I do so out of honor and respect as he was THE inspiration for me to become a TD in the first place and will always be "the one" I look up to in that regard.

There are SO MANY of you on here (I won't name all of you...) though that I've found since that are like not only great guys and amazing troopers but have sweet, beautiful, filthy armor to boot!! B)

So here's to all of you! :duim:

May we never lose the joy of dressing up in plastic and making kids (of all ages) smile!

Haha... true that!

I'm sure he (MH) knows I'm "teasing"... I do so out of honor and respect as he was THE inspiration for me to become a TD in the first place and will always be "the one" I look up to in that regard.

There are SO MANY of you on here (I won't name all of you...) though that I've found since that are like not only great guys and amazing troopers but have sweet, beautiful, filthy armor to boot!! B)

So here's to all of you! :duim:

May we never lose the joy of dressing up in plastic and making kids (of all ages) smile!

Noel I'm with you on that....

• 1 month later...

So, Noel... How did they turn out?

Any pictures?

Saludos...

Not done yet man. I've been snowed out of my shed for a few weeks! B) hahaha

Should be doing them in the next couple of weeks!