a thing of mystery

srg

In all seriousness, someone in the Garrison basically has a party or cookout at their house and invites everyone over to share in camaraderie and help folks with new costumes, projects, etc. At a recent party I met a new guy who bought a ATA kit, so I got to see that for the first time and trim it up with a Dremel.

At least at our parties, there's plenty of food and beer.

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed the fewer number of people there the more work that gets done. So people in our are seem to choose to have a party with a little bit of armor work or a lot of armor work but little party. It's best to set the expectation of which you want in advance.

I've noticed the fewer number of people there the more work that gets done. So people in our are seem to choose to have a party with a little bit of armor work or a lot of armor work but little party. It's best to set the expectation of which you want in advance.

Same here.

I usually never work on anything of my own, instead I help the noobs and just generally cut up with the crew.