Attaching pouch to belt?

Hi buddy, I have the leather ones, with what may be a slightly lesser angle on the rear straps. The belt I have fits straight through the loops and sits at a slight angle, but its fine for trooping. Will your belt fit through the straps? I used cable ties for the shoulder pouch.

Check my clearance pics (9445)

Nick

right now the requirements don´t define the color but we are always updating them.

we strive for the most accurate look but actually at least i don´t know for sure if all pouches were black.

i myself have a dark-brown hip pouch and i´m pretty sure it would look black when filmed from far away!

so i assume you can stick with the green color if it´s not neon-green but a darker green... ;)

just post your finished TD pictures to our deployment officer and he´ll let you know!

right now the requirements don´t define the color but we are always updating them.

we strive for the most accurate look but actually at least i don´t know for sure if all pouches were black.

i myself have a dark-brown hip pouch and i´m pretty sure it would look black when filmed from far away!

so i assume you can stick with the green color if it´s not neon-green but a darker green... ;)

just post your finished TD pictures to our deployment officer and he´ll let you know!

I've been using a small brown pouch on my right hip that I really don't want to dye black because I love the patina that it has, but I have a set of pouches that were used in my deployment pics as well as for any canon events. As Rocko said, I'd have to see what color green your pouches are before I could pass judgement, but I would encourage everyone to dye their pouches, as black dye only costs a few bucks.

I just received a set of the green canvas pouches and planning to use the 3+1 for my shoulder. I have weathered up the leather and even the canvas some, they are pretty dark but I think I might just grab some black RIT fabric dye, it's very cheap and should work just fine. I'll post up some before and after pics if you want to see how they come out, I should be doing it in the next day or so.

This is the color of mine, I have seen lighter green ones out there but I liked these with the black straps.

I have already worn the leather straps and cut one small hole in the canvas, I may do another.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am going to pick up the dye in the morning and try it, i'll post up how it all comes out. I have used that stuff before and it's pretty good for fabric so I am hoping it will get these where i want them. They have a very dark green but i'll probably just grab the black. Also gotta stop and pick up some wood to use for mags to make the pouches look full.