A few questions

GosHawk

Hello, Im working on my sandy armor at the moment its still in the very early stages but I'd like to clear a few questions I had so I know what I need to start saving up for, I really want a t-21.

1. If someone is not on deployed status does that mean they can not troop?

2. Can a trooper have a T-21 and not have a desert pack?

3. Does one NEED to have a desert pack to be considered for deployed status?

I might be misunderstanding on what deployed status means.

If I have any other questions I'll ask them here.

First of all good to hear that you are working ******* your TD Goshawk and a big welcome to the MEPD!!

To answer your questions;

1: You can troop . Deployment status is granted to those who meet the standards of the MEPD.

When you are 501st approved as a TD you can troop what you want. Some even troop without approval

2: It is canon as we can see at the docking bay 94 scene. But you need to have a pack to get your deployment status.

3: see 2.

:td::salute:

ok cool thanks for the clarification.

Whats the definition of deployed? does that mean like official troops? For example the Disney star wars weekend and comic con stuff? Or does it mean the events that are usually posted on my garrison page?

When you get deployed it states that you have reached the high standard of the MEPD by showing that your armor and accecories meet up to the standards you can find here:

http://mepd.net/require/

A lot of detachments have this, on the FISD you can become Expert and the Bikerscouts have the Lancer status.

You're official as soon as you get your 501st approval, but as you can read on the page for the requirements you will need to put some extra effort in it to get your MEPD deployment.

:duim: