star wars in concert press pics

Robster

Hey guys we are lucky enough to have star wars in concert coming to Portland Oregon here

October 14th!We had a press conference to let everyone know it is coming!Here are a couple of pics.

Posted Image

never make a wookie mad!!

Posted Image

My REAL job on the deathstar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking too cool bro :) .

All ways nice to see your accurate TD in action.

Looking even more cool whit your new pauldron, and MG-15 add to your suit this time.

Now that you have the MG-15 whit all the scopes on, im sure you can blast scums better.

So your captain don´t let you take out the trash :lol:

If these pics were only to let the people know aht is going to happen on the 14th of October, I can't wait to see those pictures!! :)

These pic's are great already!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just curious but are the Portland concert promoters giving your costume attendee complimentary tickets?

The reason I ask is it is looking like the Dallas promoters will not comp our tickets. So if we want to troop the event we will have to buy our own tickets plus pay +$50 for parking to within a mile of the new cowboys stadium. They want us to troop right before and right after the concert. I went ahead and bought tickets but I refuse to miss one minute of the concert after I paid $85/ticket. It is an issue in our Garrison and I am not sure that we will troop it at all.