Michael Jacksons Dead

TK6251

Actually, if you consider David Carradine, then Ed McMahon and Farrah made three. Michael begins a new set of three. I wonder who the other two will be.

It is a pity, but somewhere in the back of my mind a little voice is saying he might have faked his death to finally live in obscurity away from the media and instantly boost his sales. Then in about 10 years, he resurfaces with a killer new album like Elvis returning from the grave.

That's just me, and that annoying little voice. But I wouldn't put it past him.

I heard MJ went due to food poisoning......... some say an 8 year old weener, others 12 year old nuts? :blink:

Sorry 'bout the disintegration chief..................I honestly thought I was set for stun. :lol: Too much R&R over at Chalmun's I guess. :blink:

Now Billy Mays is dead! No joke!

Yeah, saw that today as well. The stuff does seem to happen in threes....

David Carradine

Ed McMahon

Farah Fawcett

now...

Michael Jackson

Billy Mays

????

Been a strange month for sure.

:huh:

you can now add Fred Travelena to the list (LAs VEgas entertainer and TV voice overs)

And also now KArl MAlden tot he list as he just passed away this after noon.

this is begining to be like a who's who of stars that lived the longest....and are now passing away....

ShortTrooper (Diana)

The one about Steve McNair was a real shocker...He played for the Tennessee Titans for 13 years right?

I am wondering what his wife and four kids are thinking about him having a girlfriend???? :blink:

Saw MJ's memorial service today and it was somber but very well done...I can understand his parents feelings...I have lost 4 children my self and it's hard to lose a child.

No matter what he did in his life he was a son, brother...and a father.....and he is now gone..... :(

I have a feeling it was the Dr that was "Treating"him that did something......No doubt MJ had medical issues and some drug issues......but something is fishy here......

ShortTRooper (Diana)