Deployment Talk

TD-4242

I just need to replace the knee place, which I have as we speak. I can email you pictures or you can check them out at my gallery TD2391. On the Mountain Garrison website, at the Starfest 05 gallery has my on/off bucket pictures. Thanks.[/img]

Did you look through the garrisons and find one that is close to you? Usually if you can find your garrison and talk to the GML you should be able to get in faster.

-Bill

Yep, only prpblem is there is no garrison for Alaska. The closest garrison is Garison Titan for the Washington area, I belive they are getting my app. I will also be trooping withthe Golden Gate Garrison and I have been in contact with then as well as sent them my photos.

What is the position regarding the BFG? Some movie troopers don't have them.

http://www.sandtrooper.net/gallery/display...album=23&pos=17

The legion only lists it as 'one other of the following' and not a requirement. Can we join the MEPD without one? There was some discussion but I don't remember where...

What is the position regarding the BFG? Some movie troopers don't have them.

http://www.sandtrooper.net/gallery/display...album=23&pos=17

The legion only lists it as 'one other of the following' and not a requirement. Can we join the MEPD without one? There was some discussion but I don't remember where...

Well now, there's the legions standards and then theres our beloved MEPD's standards... it's kinda like office space....if ya wanna wear 15 pieces of flair then that's ok..you can be a sandy in the legion LOL!! but if ya wanna wear more..well that's encouraged j/k seriously though, get yourself a big gun and feel the authority that comes with it. Nobody *ucks with the big gun dude.

Josh,

brother I'd love to help you out...unfortunately, I don't have any photoshop experience...yet. Hang in there my friend and if you need any "admin" assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Aloha.

Guns