Imperial-Web.com

FIVE

Hey all,

Wanted to share my new little project. I thought of this idea a while back, put out some feelers, seemed like there was interest, so I took the last couple of months (when I wasn't working) to come up with some templates and get the hosting set up and email and yadda yadda yadda... and... to make a long story short (too late) I'm proud to announce Imperial-Web.com

Basically this is a way for Star Wars fans to get an easy web site with a "Star Wars" style theme. It does cost, because it costs me, but I'm doing all I can to keep that cost a bare minimum... basically I'm paying for the server / email space, and allowing for increase in traffic and usage and such. I am NOT charging for any of the templates that use SW images or anything copyrighted like that. That stuff comes "free" of charge just like any other fan site.

So... if you've wanted a blog but didn't know how to start one, or want a place to post pictures and WIP "threads" outside of here, this is an option.

Hope this is an okay to place to post this topic... B)

Hey guys... I'm going to run a special on the site.

The next 10 people to sign up will get a set rate of $50 a year, instead of the normal $75!!

That includes the whole sha-bang!

Hosting, choice of pre-installed templates, and personal email...

That's a sweet deal (or suite deal if you're in a big room) if I do say so myself! :)

i got a email, and it says i need to pay $50.00 to continue registration.

you said "free"...

No... I didn't say free actually.

Look at the post again, or the web site, and you'll see it says it costs.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Oh!

I see you read the part about the templates being free. They are free. I can't charge for them because they have LFL images and stuff in them. But I have to charge for the hosting and email and server space and all.

ooooooooh. was wondering how youd handle a legions worth of troopers wanting sites.

:)

Haha... yeah. :)

I'm keeping it as cheap as possible for everyone though. The more we get the higher the "new people" will most likely have to pay. Of course that doesn't equate into infinity... but it will, most certainly, go higher. $50 to start is what I wish I could keep it at forever. Maybe I'll be able to... who knows? B)