My Troopermaster Armor in ABS (lots of pics)

TKDUEUNO

Hi guys!

Since I'm very very happy about how it turned out, I wanted to share with you sandies my new Troopermaster armor in ABS.

I can't express with words how satisfied I am, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

I still can't believe it's me. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Many thanks to Troopermaster for the incredible armor, precious advices and assistance, Stukatrooper for the fantastic tutorial, TK-4510

for the decals, Stomper for Hovies and t-tracks, TK_MD for the Hengstler counter, Erv' for the Blaster Core, Stormtrooper for the rubber

gloves and latex handguards, firebladejedi for the canvas belt, Smitty for the lenses, Launchpad for the speakers, riveting for the

neckseal and the holster tutorial, and everyone on this great forums who contributed to make my dream come true.

Thank you troopers! :D :D :D :D :D

Pablo

BOOOO!!!, HISSSSS!!!! :angry:

What d'ya think you're doing coming over here showing off with your fantastic blaster and

your unbelievable TM armour, go on get back over to the 'shiney-whiteys' <_<

:P:D

Pablo

Without doubt one of the best set ups I've ever seen mate :salute:

......now how cool would it look all nice and dirty.... B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi trooper :) .

Saw your pictures on FISD too, of this great piece of art.

The abs TM suit ROCKS!!!, one of the best out there 4 sure.

Nice to see the pictures in here as well, hope you get another one, and join us.

Troop on.

Oh man, that is a beautiful build! Well done, Pablo - from one happy TM owner to another!

One of the really cool things with this suit, in my opinion, is that is has all those tiny details that actually make the TK interesting, if you get my drift. While an FX TK is really just all straight lines, so much so that if you´ve seen it from 10 meters, there´s not much more to see up close - but the TM, now that´s a whole other story...You really need to see the suit up close to appreciate all the details and the beautiful definition. I get the most "oohs" and "aahs" after the troop is over, and the other guys (and girls) get a chance to actually handle the parts before they go back into the suitcase.

My only grief is that the TM suit I have now is an older HIPS model, with every part having at least one crack along the edge, most of the parts have a whole bunch of hairline cracks. I´m continuously repairing the suit with E6000 and small strips of ABS, almost after every troop. This´ll be my first and last HIPS suit, I think.

I´m busy with a backpack build, and after that, a LAWS TS suit (going back to Hoth to celebrate the 30th anniversary of ESB next year), but after that, I really, really wanna do a TM TK. Pictures saved for future reference!

Thanks Rolf :)

I might consider getting another TM and going dirrrty, but for now I enjoy my pristine one ;)

TM is indeed a piece of art, I suggest you buy one too instead of the Laws' :P

Just kidding, I'm very curious to see Dan's armor!

Copy that Pablo :) .

Enjoy this beauty you have put A+ together, and when the visa card is ready, get a sandy TM.

I payed for the Dan Laws storm/sandtrooper suits 6 month ago, hope to see them soon too.

If not, i would love to get a ABS Tm as well.

(love the TM, it got all the ANH details right, that many other suits don´t have)