*done* TK-8290 REQUESTING DEPLOYMENT *done*

FULL NAME: Keith C. King

501st TD ID: 8290

GARRISON: Star Garrison

EMAIL: interlinkindustries@yahoo.com

*WEB SITE: NONE

I am officially requesting deployment with the MEPD. After putting together a completely new backpack and searching the World Wide Web for MP-40 pouches and other stuff, I am ready to try this. :-)

Here are my pics:

Helmet off

Posted Image

Bucket; hand painted frown, tear drops & demples. Green lenses and 4 teath.

Posted Image

Front

Posted Image

Rear view

Posted Image

Rigt side

Posted Image

Left side

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right side completed

Posted Image

Detailed view of exhaust and shotgun shells. The shine on the tops of the openings is the wire screen mesh reflecting the flash. Inside is painted black.

Posted Image

Detailed view of radio and sitern

Posted Image

OOOhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I am SSSSOOOOO stoked about this, you can't believe it. Not to sound like I have been living and breathing to savor this moment, but it is... :dance::td::peace::pint1: PARTY TIME!!!!!!

Congratulations Keith! You are now Officially Deployed as an Officer of the Mos Eisley Police Department! Your new pack looks killer!

And a brotherhood it is. I tell ya'all, this is the best armor in the legion. I really appreciate all of your words of encouragement. Just to show you how much the Sandtrooper is loved, I recently had a Monk take his first step toward the "dark Side"...LOL

This is a REAL Monk! My wife is Thai, and she had the monks over for some kind of ceremony. This monk saw the pics of my sandy and fell in love... Well, he couldn't resist trying on the bucket, and how knows....

Posted Image

Cheers!

Well done Keith, your pack looks amazing. Welcome to the brotherhood :salute:

And a brotherhood it is. I tell ya'all, this is the best armor in the legion. I really appreciate all of your words of encouragement. Just to show you how much the Sandtrooper is loved, I recently had a Monk take his first step toward the "dark Side"...LOL

This is a REAL Monk! My wife is Thai, and she had the monks over for some kind of ceremony. This monk saw the pics of my sandy and fell in love... Well, he couldn't resist trying on the bucket, and how knows....

Posted Image

Cheers!

That's a great pic!

Very nice work Keith! Great job on the subtle weathering, and excellent work assembling the backpack!

Did you tell the monk the Dark Side has cookies? No one can resist the cookies :lol:

Charlie