new recruit

TD2802

Greetings all,

The name's Brian and right now I'm your standard clean TK. Not that there's anything wrong with that but have set myself the goal for making the full TD conversion soon; sandies just seem to have more 'elan' about them imo. Anyway glad to join the board and extend a big hello to everyone.

TK2802

Brian,

Welcome to the best **** job (and website) in the galaxy! You'll find awesome troopers here that are dedicated to the dirt-side. Pull up some sand and relax...you're home. Take care & aloha.

Guns

Brian,

Welcome to the best **** job (and website) in the galaxy! You'll find awesome troopers here that are dedicated to the dirt-side. Pull up some sand and relax...you're home. Take care & aloha.

Guns

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and aloha! My family's originally from Aiea and Pearl City on Oahu (the crowded island) so good to know that there's other TD kamainas out there! Mahalo

Aiea? Pearl City? Righteous boo! My darling wife is from Moanalua. I'm a transplanted California boy (smile).

Remember to document your journey to the "dirt-side" and be sure to share the pics with us!

Hey boo, you like one "care package?". Take care my friend.

Aloha & God bless.

Guns